You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are convertibles strictly for girls only?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Are convertibles strictly for girls only?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many people saying verts are girlie cars are driving around in standard astras, focus or worse!?

I too am inclined to believe that many of the convertable-haters are jealous because either they cannot afford one / their missus won't let them have one, or they cannot drive and have to be driven to the supermarket in their missus' fruity little economical hatchback.

The correct answer is yes they are for girls.

If a man wants a car without a roof he should be riding a bike.

But riding a bike every day is totally impractical. You have to wear leather and carry a helmet around. Great as a toy but I don't think I could put up with a bike day in day out.

Why?

Because you look like a massive, midlife crisis, Jeremy Clarkson cunt when you drive one. You may think you look like Steve McQueen, but in reality you're a fat, balding, small willy'd accountant called Glen.

The only thing more tragic than a cunt in a convertible is a cunt on a Harley Davidson.

Because you look like a massive, midlife crisis, Jeremy Clarkson cunt when you drive one. You may think you look like Steve McQueen, but in reality you're a fat, balding, small willy'd accountant called Glen.

The only thing more tragic than a cunt in a convertible is a cunt on a Harley Davidson.

What if you're young and attractive?

It's something that's always baffled me; 'You're a cunt if you drive a convertible'. It's just a car, what difference does it make if you have a roof or not? Some people like it, some don't.

On a different but related point; what motivates people to run a key down the side of someone's car? Fucking scum of the earth. Boils my blood.

It's something that's always baffled me; 'You're a cunt if you drive a convertible'. It's just a car, what difference does it make if you have a roof or not? Some people like it, some don't.

On a different but related point; what motivates people to run a key down the side of someone's car? Fucking scum of the earth. Boils my blood.

Then you're a young and attractive cunt. With a small willy.

An even bigger cunt with a silver spoon not only up his arse but in his mouth. That or massively in debt, both would make me think he's a wopper.

As for the latter - what about those women who scrawl swear words into bonnets, total bitches, those.

An even bigger cunt with a silver spoon not only up his arse but in his mouth. That or massively in debt, both would make me think he's a wopper.

As for the latter - what about those women who scrawl swear words into bonnets, total bitches, those.

The question is why? Why are you a cunt if you drive a convertable?

This was the answer given;

Originally Posted by Duff Man

So you can't drive one if you're old and fat or if you're young and attractive?

Why does it make you a cunt?!

The question is why? Why are you a cunt if you drive a convertable?

This was the answer given;

Originally Posted by Duff Man

So you can't drive one if you're old and fat or if you're young and attractive?

Why does it make you a cunt?!

Thinking of the men i know that drive convertibles, they fit that bracket that duff man proposed, the thing is the men that are reasonably decent think that it's a pulling aid. It's not, which makes it cringe worthy. I also think it's an age thing. My mum is impressed when a bloke says he drives one... I then remind her that she also drives one.

Why is it any different from buying an expensive car with a roof?

To be fair i think most people who drive cars that are not fit for purpose are a bit of a tit. That includes those warrior and range rover city dwellers.

Thinking of the men i know that drive convertibles, they fit that bracket that duff man proposed, the thing is the men that are reasonably decent think that it's a pulling aid. It's not, which makes it cringe worthy. I also think it's an age thing. My mum is impressed when a bloke says he drives one... I then remind her that she also drives one.

To be fair i think most people who drive cars that are not fit for purpose are a bit of a tit. That includes those warrior and range rover city dwellers.

Yep, a convertible is just the pinnacle of motorcar cuntyness.