You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly winning the Carlling Cup really does result in your season exploding.

We've made far too many excuses this season, unlucky etc, in truth we've been average to poor far too many times. It's fair to suggest that our transfer activity is the root of our own downfall.

Not comfortable at all calling for Kenny to resign but there are huge question marks over his ability both in his transfer activity and tactically. The game might well have moved on now.

THERE i said it!

Fuckin pricks like you out more like it. That's what's wrong with lfc is all the fickle sky generation fans who can't wait to moan the minute things go wrong. You know what is follow Kenny till the end even if he took us down if it meant getting rid of the likes of you. Cunt.

Kenny doesn't do tactics, he's a man manager. QPR got rid of Warnock cos he was an old school up and at 'em type and was being tactically outwitted by the likes of Brendan Rodgers et al. Sunderland got rid of Steve bruce for the same reason again, tactically naive.

I would say that 99% of people on this site don't believe now that we could win a league under Kenny. So why give him another season to waste?

Fuckin pricks like you out more like it. That's what's wrong with lfc is all the fickle sky generation fans who can't wait to moan the minute things go wrong. You know what is follow Kenny till the end even if he took us down if it meant getting rid of the likes of you. Cunt.

are you happy with the fact that kenny has spend 80 million punds on fringe players?

Not saying he should be sacked, but what are you talking about?

You'd rather we got relegated than have somebody other than Kenny as manager?

Too many people here think its Kenny FC. Its not. Its Liverpool FC. I love the man but the club means more than any one individual.

Don't know whether this is the end of him or not. Today was very bad.

Kenny doesn't do tactics, he's a man manager. QPR got rid of Warnock cos he was an old school up and at 'em type and was being tactically outwitted by the likes of Brendan Rodgers et al. Sunderland got rid of Steve bruce for the same reason again, tactically naive.

I would say that 99% of people on this site don't believe now that we could win a league under Kenny. So why give him another season to waste?

Nobody thought we could win the title under Kenny.

Not saying he should be sacked, but what are you talking about?

You'd rather we got relegated than have somebody other than Kenny as manager?

Too many people here think its Kenny FC. Its not. Its Liverpool FC. I love the man but the club means more than any one individual.

Don't know whether this is the end of him or not. Today was very bad.

ha ha you haven't got the first clue have you. Tell you what. We get rid of him anglesey get anyone else bar the twat at Madrid and we will go down.

Nobody thought we could win the title under Kenny.

why give him the job then? to steady the ship? bollocks, he's not hodgson although he's doing a good impression of him at the minute.

most of us are dreaming of the perfect bookend - winning the title again under kenny 20 well 23 years it will be at least after he last led us there.

really can't believe how our league form has fallen apart since winning the carling cup. it was sketchy enough all season but recently it's been dreadful. I can see now how the likes of oldham and middlesboro found themselves relegated the same seasons they went on great double cup runs.

I wonder how much the owners meant it when they said they wanted 4th.

as i guessed, people are starting calling me names rather than have a discussion and tell me that i am wrong.. how grown up!

you're not wrong. on this form we've every right to get shot of kenny, he's on course for our worst ever premier league total.

However, I'd like to see him get another season to see if carroll, adam, downing and henderson become the players he thought he bought. They've had plenty of games this season to bed in now they've got to start playing like top premiership players.

Kenny will not stick around if he can't improve the results. He has always put club first.

Those calling for him to be pushed should hang their heads.

This. I think unless things buck up pretty quickly Kenny will walk at the end of the season. IF he does, I'd like him to stay on in an ambassadorial role or something. Big clubs like Milan, Bayern, Barca etc keep their legends around the club, partly to maintain the "winning mentality" and partly to let the new stars know hey, this club has had big players here before, you're not that special.

Having spent 20 years wanting Kenny to come back, am reluctant to call for his head. The transfer record is the biggest worry - we seem to be following the exact opposite of the Moneyball principle. Newcastle's purchases have been far superior to ours in terms of value for money - a depressing fact.

Well what about Steve Clarke then? When we were playing great in some games last season, some people were eager to claim it was Clarke pulling the strings. And when we started misfiring up front, people claimed Clarke concentrated on the defence. So now the defence is looking bad as well. So what exactly is he doing? Is he responsible for anything at all?