You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

15m is way too much

get him to kick off, get him to do what the mancs get players to do, they force it through and they save themselves money were as we get rimmed time and time again

he's good, I want him but not for £15m

If this was Kenny after him for that a lot of people would be moaning I reckon

Someone will better tell him he's not at Swansea anymore.

not at swansea anymore.

What does bollocks even mean?

Some of you need to knock this shite on the head. He hasnt even managed a game yet and the usual shite is being peddled.

God help him if we dont win one of our first 3 games.

What does bollocks even mean?

Some of you need to knock this shite on the head. He hasnt even managed a game yet and the usual shite is being peddled.

God help him if we dont win one of our first 3 games.

It means act like the Liverpool manager and not like the manager of Swansea.

It means act like the Liverpool manager and not like the manager of Swansea.

How is saying that he wants rid of one of the worst transfers in the history acting like a Swansea manager? It took guts to come to a club and say something like that. It's not like Carroll has been banging 25 goals a season and he's offering him to our biggest rivals like Hodgson did with Torres.

How is saying that he wants rid of one of the worst transfers in the history acting like a Swansea manager? It took guts to come to a club and say something like that. It's not like Carroll has been banging 25 goals a season and he's offering him to our biggest rivals like Hodgson did with Torres.

Some of the shit about Rodgers has been well over the top and it's not just been the fucking idiots you'd expect it from either.

I do think he's dropped a clanger with the Carroll loan comments and chatting about Dempsey though.

Some of the shit about Rodgers has been well over the top and it's not just been the fucking idiots you'd expect it from either.

I do think he's dropped a clanger with the Carroll loan comments and chatting about Dempsey though.

The Dempsey thing wasnt his fault, some thick cunt at NESN puts it up on their website so we had to tell the truth.

The Dempsey thing was his fault, some thick cunt at NESN puts it up on their website so we had to tell the truth.

I know Rob, just think he could have worded it better.

Hardly crime of the century though and a million miles from the crap Hodgson would come out with.

This is getting ridiculous. So called fans slating our new manger before we have played a game. The fact is Carroll is not worth 35m and never will be. When you think of the quality of player that goes for that amount you expect him to be similar. He is technically poor, has no pace and I don't give a fuck that 1 game in 20 he is a beast of a player. For half that money he should be a beast at least 10 out of 20 games.

He was shite last season and didn't put a shift in either until the end of the season before the Euros. I can't defend a player that does that. Don't give me he wasn't fit bullshit because you don't have to be fit to put in the effort.

He was instrumental in getting Kenny sacked with his sub par showings on the pitch. Downing and him are a disgrace to the shirt with their lack of effort and let Kenny down. At least Henderson put a shift in and looks like making an effort even if he is currently scared of the ball. Adam (as much as I hate him) at least looked for the ball and tried to make things happen.

If the manger doesn't want this dross and doesn't see them fitting into his plans then we should just respect that decision and move on. It is not his fault the previous setup paid ridiculous fees and wages on players, it is just his responsibility to get the best deal he can when selling them. Personally I am interested in seeing can AC continue his form but if he is not in BR's plans then fuck it.

I for one won't care if he goes to another club and starts banging them in as they won't be playing the same style of football so it won't mean he would have been doing the same for us.

If BR sells outright then we will get a better price for him than selling him in a years time after him being on the bench and not wanted by the manager. If he goes on loan then at least playing for a team that gets the best out of him may mean his value will rise again.

Our last few seasons of buying shite for inflated prices and wages has set this club back years and it is up to BR to fix this mess. Let's just see what he can do.

I am not happy about spending 10m on Dempsey but if it happens so be it. I can't see it being in our top 20 worst transfers when the time comes to assessing it.