You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

life Wins

Ginny

I think it was,self control.

Either you really want to lose weight, or you dont. These women fall into the latter category.

A whole dieting industry would say otherwise, Vlad. However, the 'point' I was referring to were Colin's less than charitable motives

Like I said,if you cant resist a few sweets then you are doomed. Colin was simply testing their resolve.

I'd say it was the years of overeating and the psychological issues wrapped up in that rather than the 'few sweets' that caused the problem.

And as for your chum, he bloody wasn't and well you know it

I'd say it was the years of overeating and the psychological issues wrapped up in that rather than the 'few sweets' that caused the problem.

And as for your chum, he bloody wasn't and well you know it

This the difference between men and women when it comes to dieting,men tend to just get on with it and do it while women tend to say it to everybody without really meaning it.

• 1 month later...

Performed an impromptu execution of a wasp, mid-air, by tail-whipping it using a tea-towel with a single shot.

The second time I've done this too.

I am more than happy to sign autographs upon request.

Sorry mate but if we're meant to be impressed by that then you've come to the wrong place. I mean, there's been posters on this site that are friends with people that once knocked out a police horse.

Performed an impromptu execution of a wasp, mid-air, by tail-whipping it using a tea-towel with a single shot.

The second time I've done this too.

I am more than happy to sign autographs upon request.

Thats nothing. I once stung a wasp to death

• 2 weeks later...

Walking the dog this afternoon and two fucking scrotes are deliberately flying a model plane at the dog trying to annoy him and chase him.

The dog is getting pissed off, barking, making a scene and these cunts thought it hilarious - that was until they flew it into the ground and Milo then caught it and tore it apart.

I'm still smiling now.

• Upvote 8

Walking the dog this afternoon and two fucking scrotes are deliberately flying a model plane at the dog trying to annoy him and chase him.

The dog is getting pissed off, barking, making a scene and these cunts thought it hilarious - that was until they flew it into the ground and Milo then caught it and tore it apart.

I'm still smiling now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J70gxBgBp-c

Lifey taking back the power (with subs).

Just grabbed a Maccies after a whole day of driving. Ordered a large Quarter Pounder meal and extra cheeseburger. They charged accordingly but when I got home there were TWO extra cheeseburgers in the bag. I'm going to eat all three because that's what Elvis would do.

'Elvis' likes this

• 3 weeks later...

Nice little letter from HMRC in the post this morning.

Something about a P800 refund as I've paid too much tax. All looks legit, but gonna buzz them on Monday first before I go putting my bank details on websites.

You can't be too safe these days with scamming twats everywhere.

Be very careful there mate,if they say you are due a refund they will have all the information to hand which allowed them to come to that conclusion,and you normally get any refund by way of a cheque