You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

London looking like Mogadishu...

Salou

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

Something's happening > SkyNewsBreak: Eight fire engines attending scene of large blaze on Brunswick Road, #Gloucester

10 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

PaulLewis Paul Lewis

Can this be true? RT@aderumbold Police helicopter circling #Gloucester. Woolworths & former Gloscat building on fire. Mass looting.

Yeah, it'll be all those, er, deprived people in Gloucester.

You can tell who the deprived in Gloucester are, they're the ones who only have off-road parking for one of their cars.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it'll be all those, er, deprived people in Gloucester.

You can tell who the deprived in Gloucester are, they're the ones who only have off-road parking for one of their cars.

That is probably your most ill informed, know nothing, make yourself look a twat posts ever on here.

Do you 'know' Gloucester at all?

I mean as in actually visit it rather than see the docks and confuse the rest of the fucking place with Cheltenham?

Shakes head.

EDIT: You are a lucky fucker I just repped you for talking some sense, otherwise I'd neg your arse till it bled.

Admirable reporting by Sangat TV, a local station with fuck all of a budget.

Why the fuck have sky and bbc STILL not reported on the passing of these two asian men in Birmingham?

Cause you can bet your bottom dollar that if they were white and affluent they'd be all over the news.

Shut the fuck up.

They can't report it until it's been confirmed by the police. Not because they're not white. Don't start that pathetic shit.

Relax chief, I don't claim to know anything about Gloucester, just making a joke about its popular image as a leafy English market town. For all I know, your average Gloucestonian injects heroin into his eyeballs three times a day.

Believe me, the second part of this post is far more accurate than the shite you came out with earlier.

Shut the fuck up.

They can't report it until it's been confirmed by the police. Not because they're not white. Don't start that pathetic shit.

No, you shut the fuck up, dickhead.

Yesterday they reported a man being shot, WITHOUT police confirmation, and followed up their report with "we are waiting on police confirmation"...

What more of a fucking confirmation do they want? His family were crying their eyes out on TV being broken the news that the two youths were killed.

The coverage on the BBC and Sky has been pathetic, not my point. Earlier today they had somebody in the studio who said "thankfully it is Ramadan, so the riots may have been worse".

What the fuck does that mean? That its a given that Muslims would have rioted?

Oh and, heres a little bit more racist presumption for you

[YOUTUBE]biJgILxGK0o[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Jon Snow

I think the season starting being put back a week or so might help Kenny if I am honest. It will hurt in form teams like the mancs more. But come on football is awesome, but this shit be crazy at the moment, I hope no one else dies.

Guest Jon Snow
No, you shut the fuck up, dickhead.

Yesterday they reported a man being shot, WITHOUT police confirmation, and followed up their report with "we are waiting on police confirmation"...

What more of a fucking confirmation do they want? His family were crying their eyes out on TV being broken the news that the two youths were killed.

The coverage on the BBC and Sky has been pathetic, not my point. Earlier today they had somebody in the studio who said "thankfully it is Ramadan, so the riots may have been worse".

What the fuck does that mean? That its a given that Muslims would have rioted?

Oh and, heres a little bit more racist presumption for you

[YOUTUBE]biJgILxGK0o[/YOUTUBE]

This is why I hate the major news channels they are gutless fucking abomination on the disinformation spread to the general public. I think above all else if the rioters was to achieve anything from all this my hope was to go and burn down every major media outlet.

But clearly they are not smart enough for that.

This is why I hate the major news channels they are gutless fucking abomination on the disinformation spread to the general public. I think above all else if the rioters was to achieve anything from all this my hope was to go and burn down every major media outlet.

But clearly they are not smart enough for that.

If only the BBC changed their name to Foot Locker the revolution could thrive.

Gloucester Disorder - Statement

by Gloucestershire Constabulary on Wednesday, 10 August 2011 at 03:50

Since approximately 11pm yesterday evening Gloucestershire Police have been dealing with disorder within Gloucester.

Initially the force began to receive reports of anti social behaviour and vandalism, including a bin being set alight in Barton Street.

Within the next hour groups of youths, some with their faces covered, were reported to be causing other disruption elsewhere in the city, including attacking shop windows in the city centre.

Shortly after midnight reports came in of a fire at a derelict college building in Brunswick Road.

There are a significant number of police officers deployed in Gloucester at present, and the Fire Service are dealing with the building fire.

Support has been called upon from colleagues in a neighbouring force, who have supplied officers included mounted officers, and the force helicopter is also being used to monitor the situation.

So far three arrests have been made but more are likely to follow.

Police officers have not suffered any injuries, however a number of bottles and rocks have been thrown at police vehicles.

Guest Jon Snow
If only the BBC changed their name to Foot Locker the revolution could thrive.

Well BBC ain't even based in London any more so....

Ain't they mostly in Manchester or Birmingham now ?

EDIT: nope just checked they still based in London for the news

anyone else thinking because of these two paki deaths... 2mor is going to be a nightmare for the bizzes and places like Bradford will join in, as well as major kick offs in london in support of there paki brotherhood... army will need to be brung in asap i think

the fuck?