You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are we fucked if..

Redder Lurtz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suarez and Gerrard are injured? Seriously, where's the goalscoring creativity? And with our current defence we look seriously fucking weak right now.

Suarez, Lucas and Carragher. Without those three I think it's difficult to put together a balanced team for tough games.

He's a supporter of another rival football team. He's hardly going to shower LFC with wonderful comments. Particularly how we have played as a team for the last 2 seasons.

I've seen numerous posts from him, obviously not all but I can't see a great deal wrong with them. I think we've got to stop being so precious and preotective to any form of criticism. Its exactly the same in the press & on tv.

Am actually the same, he doesn't bother me either, and I usually have a laugh replying to him. (and I hope it's time to roll out the Fabregas Barca-shirt pic again soon!) Just meant that he seems to seriously wind up some other posters.

And I don't mind Arsenal either, their players and manager do my fucking head in at times but I admire what they're trying to do as a club, so it makes it slightly easier hacking Abs when he's on a wind up.

He hasn't been abusive, but he hangs round here needling all the time trying to get a rise. He's not here to talk about the footie, he's just a prize cunt. Enough is fucking enough.

I agree with Redknight, this Abs guy has done nothing wrong, some people just need to calm down and not be so confrontative all the time, thats the real issue.

Opinions are a funny thing.

I dont see anyone up in arms when some people suggest Poulsen are shite and Degen needs to be taken outside to be shot.

Some people are sensitive souls though and take it as personal criticism if they dont agree with an opinion, they need to understand its not.

Opinions are a funny thing.

I dont see anyone up in arms when some people suggest Poulsen are shite and Degen needs to be taken outside to be shot.

Some people are sensitive souls though and take it as personal criticism if they dont agree with an opinion, they need to understand its not.

You misunderstand.

I don't think people are angry, or assume that your opinions are "personal criticism".

I think the problem is that quite a few people think you're an annoying cunt.

That's just my opinion.

Guest davelfc
You misunderstand.

I don't think people are angry, or assume that your opinions are "personal criticism".

I think the problem is that quite a few people think you're an annoying cunt.

That's just my opinion.

Brenda, you've clearly just cut and pasted that from comments made to you from one of the other football forums you were laughed off from.

(sorry everyone, I know I'm giving it the attention it craves)

Guest davelfc
What are you talking about now?

I am not surprised you have chosen to forget, but I know how many football forums you've been laughed off. Somehow you manage to cling on here, must be mong tolerance high here.

I suppose when nobody likes you anger is the only emotion you have left. Eh Brenda? (well except for those prozzies, they liked your money)

Probably because no-one could disagree with that!

So what you are saying is that if you disagree with someone its normal to be up in arms abusing the one with another opinion?

Makes all sense now, I guess i have to live with the fact my standards are a bit different.

I am not surprised you have chosen to forget, but I know how many football forums you've been laughed off. Somehow you manage to cling on here, must be mong tolerance high here.

I suppose when nobody likes you anger is th sonly emotion you have left. Eh Brenda?

Do you think that by dropping the n off my name to make it a girl's name is going to bother me in any way?

And I know it might seem odd, but my rep count is really quite high, and so some people must think that I'm funny and/or correct about stuff in general.

And when one considers that I do get a fair amount of neg reps because I don't make any effort to be nice or safe, it's even more impressive.

I don't really understand what you're trying to do here. If anything, you're making yourslef look a bit of a fucking twat.

So what you are saying is that if you disagree with someone its normal to be up in arms abusing the one with another opinion?

No, it's not very normal for me usually. Perhaps I am on the blob. Or perhaps it's a cumulative effect. I should probably stay away from here during the summer.

Guest davelfc

I don't really understand what you're trying to do here. If anything, you're making yourslef look a bit of a fucking twat.

You leave 'yourslef' out of this, poor little eastern european lad has not done you any harm.

Don't forget to put that rep on your CV Brenda, or do you frame it? I suppose some people will cling to anything they can.

Now I'll stop, not to let you reply and think you've won but to let the thread carry on.

No, it's not very normal for me usually. Perhaps I am on the blob. Or perhaps it's a cumulative effect. I should probably stay away from here during the summer.

Thats what I`ve been trying to say to you all day, you have been very confrontional lately, at least thats how I see it.

You leave 'yourslef' out of this, poor little eastern european lad has not done you any harm.

Don't forget to put that rep on your CV Brenda, or do you frame it? I suppose some people will cling to anything they can.

Now I'll stop, not to let you reply and think you've won but to let the thread carry on.

Won what? You're the one traipsing around after me, looking slightly stupid.

I agree with Redknight, this Abs guy has done nothing wrong, some people just need to calm down and not be so confrontative all the time, thats the real issue.

I agree with that to a certain extent Code. Some people are too confrontational on here at times, myself included. Though I can't really recall arguing with anyone other than Jon Snow; who is the worst poster on the site, in my opinion. But I am trying to ignore him more now.

However, on the flip side, for me there are more annoying people on here than Brendan. Yeah, he frequently goes over the top and is needlessly insulting. But I also think he is funny and quite interesting when he wants to be. And let's be honest you shouldn't be posting here if you can't handle being called a cunt every now and then.

I only speak for myself here, but the problem I have with you is not that you have a different opinion than me. It is the fact that you regurgitate the same opinion multiple times on thread after thread. Your bringing up Rafa on the Summer 2011 thread the other day being just one example. You think Lucas is shit? fine. You think Rafa is the root of all evil? No problem. Just don't mention it on every thread, especially threads where they are not even the topic of discussion. A little bit of self-awareness wouldn't go amiss before you start lecturing other people.