You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

56 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

That's all well and good, but the English are about to have Boris Johnson as Prime Minister. Someone who pretty much all of those statements also apply to. 

Yep.

The only thing worse than being the yanks in 2019 is being the yanks' bitch.

35 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I love her, genuinely. There's a vid of her dancing that the republicans thought would be embarrassing but it just made everyone love her even more.

I know exactly which video you're talking about. She looks tremendous in it. 

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I love her, genuinely. There's a vid of her dancing that the republicans thought would be embarrassing but it just made everyone love her even more.

The people who thought that would embarrass her are the same rich old white men who think it will harm her to remind people that she used to be a waitress. They just can't understand that a lot of her appeal is that she represents everything they're not. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Yeah heard that 

Just done the normal right wing skirt the line on straight out racist bullshit and will claim he never said it, didn't mean what was said, just ramble over interviewers 

Not sure I'm reading this right, but that's not skirting any line.  It is outright racist to tell people of colour who were born in, and are citizens of, the same country as you to "go back to where they came from".

On 13/07/2019 at 08:32, chevettehs said:

That's all well and good, but the English are about to have Boris Johnson as Prime Minister. Someone who pretty much all of those statements also apply to. 

I'm a bit ashamed of Britain at the moment but to be fair Blow Job won't become prime minister via the electorate, it'll be by the back door.  I've no doubt he has his fans but I expect he's disliked in at least equal measure so I don't think the "but Johnson" line is a fair one. 

58 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I was under the impression that he had not actually said it in them terms. 

If not "them terms" then what terms? 

Donald Trump is overtly racist, why wouldn't it be "them terms"? 

10 minutes ago, Moo said:

If not "them terms" then what terms? 

Donald Trump is overtly racist, why wouldn't it be "them terms

Im not defending him or saying he didn't mean what he said. I said I was under the the impression he had worded differently. Doesn't mean I don't think he is a racist orange prick does it. Read the first post. 

10 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Im not defending him or saying he didn't mean what he said. I said I was under the the impression he had worded differently. Doesn't mean I don't think he is a racist orange prick does it. Read the first post. 

And I didn't accuse you of any of those things.  

Trump's own words said it all, I don't agree they needed any clarification.  I think his own words were even worse than the edited version posted earlier. 

Just now, Moo said:

And I didn't accuse you of any of those things.  

Trump's own words said it all, I don't agree they needed any clarification.  I think his own words were even worse than the edited version posted before. 

Fair anough

Not slept properly in 3 days days so not really with it and thought you meant I was defending him 

Just now, Lee909 said:

Fair anough

Not slept properly in 3 days days so not really with it and thought you meant I was defending him 

No but I was curious that's all, it's a forum we can question each other no worries. 

• Upvote 1