You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

54 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Yep.

When they play in South America they occasionally share a private plane home with Man City's Brazilians.

I hope they make that useless, classless shitcunt get the bus.

No, far funnier if they just have conversations about the stuff they've all won.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Just seen Peter Reid on Twitter having a glass of champagne poured for him by a waiter and telling him he's celebrating Madrid winning the CL.

Could never imagine Ian Rush or Kenny Dalglish doing anything like that.

Also Richarlison was on Twitter again laughing at us getting beat last night. Again, I doubt any of our players would be arsed doing anything like that in the unlikely event of Everton getting to a final. 

Classless knobheads.

I'd be embarrassed to be honest. Imagine us finishing even fourth and Phil Babb laughing at the mancs getting knocked out of the Semis by Juventus or something.

They embody the concept of small time.

Their lack of success isn't what makes them an interior club, it's stuff like this. Absolutely cringeworthy.

2 hours ago, Leyton388 said:

If i was a liverpool player I'd be going two footed studs up into his knee in the derby next season. I've never wanted to see a player get injured but for him I'd love to see someone go full Roy Keane into him. 

And get it put on mouse mats and coffee mugs. Oh hang on that's already been done by them when Pickford injured Van Dijk. Another first.

Watching an old episode of The Chase on Challenge and a woman is on - said she is a big evertonian (from St Helens....) Bradley Walsh asks her 'have you followed Everton abroad in Champions League games?'.....

She answers I haven't no - I am afraid of flying, so if i win money today i wanna go on one of those courses to get me over my massive frar of flying, then i want to go to New York'......

No, me neither.....

15 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

As it’s gone midnight….

God, what a pathetic bunch of grief thieves they’ve been over the past 24 hours. 

Absolutely sickening.

I think that’s been the most weird 24 hours I’ve ever had as a liverpool supporter.

My kid has been ripping me over the weekend, he said what was it like winning the quadruple then mum and I said probably the same as not winning a trophy since 1995. Anyway I said to him, enjoy this kiddo because next season I’m going to pay you back and every time Everton lose you’re getting it. He’s been quiet since. 

40 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Haha. Richy la is off. Thought he just got them? 

Screenshot_2022-05-30-19-03-13-19_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

Hes not weighing up his Everton future unless its in the sense of "where can I fuck off to out of here?" I think he would be perfect for Arsenal. He just is an Arsenal player.

20 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

He's been greasing the wheels for his exit recently - all those Tweets playing to his audience, them lapping it up. A quick scan of Twitter and loads saying he's been great for them and they don't begrudge him a move. Proper cuckold fanbase. 

Wait until he actually leaves. 

Fuuuuuuummmmmmmmeeeeeee.

• Upvote 1