You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

5 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

If Everton can pick up points when they play those around them, they'll probably be alright. Despite the Bournemouth and Southampton results, that was a massive win for them yesterday. Although that goalie wants fucking for that. He really is shite that lad. 

Their last two fixtures are Wolves away and Bournemouth at home. Those two - and maybe Leicester away at the end of April - are the only fixtures they've got left against any of the bottom teams.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Their last two fixtures are Wolves away and Bournemouth at home. Those two - and maybe Leicester away at the end of April - are the only fixtures they've got left against any of the bottom teams.

That's good news. Hopefully they play the midtable teams when they're on top of their game. 

I called them Burnley earlier in the season, all they have done since is take Burnleys manager. Since he's come in they have got 6 points due to 2 goals from defenders. That's still Burnley. 

Leeds looked really shite which is concerning, I didn't have them down as one of the 3 but they are. Bournemouth will go too so it's only 1 spot between Southampton Everton Palace Leicester and West Ham. Dyce gives them a better chance but they're still a shite team/squad, I'm still calling them as going down.

3 hours ago, No2 said:

I called them Burnley earlier in the season, all they have done since is take Burnleys manager. Since he's come in they have got 6 points due to 2 goals from defenders. That's still Burnley. 

Leeds looked really shite which is concerning, I didn't have them down as one of the 3 but they are. Bournemouth will go too so it's only 1 spot between Southampton Everton Palace Leicester and West Ham. Dyce gives them a better chance but they're still a shite team/squad, I'm still calling them as going down.

They're staying up. Removing Lampard was like United getting rid of Ronaldo. A person getting a job on reputation over doing a good enough job for the club as a whole.

They highlighted on MotD how goals are going to be hard to come by especially with that strike force , they can't rely on a worldie from shite like Coleman and Company every week either .

So if anything is going to send them down its goals but I agree Dyche going there is a possible factor in them staying up .

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think Bournemouth will get out of it. Saints will struggle.

Ideally, Leeds, Everton and Wolves would be lovely. For me more likely to be Leeds, Everton and Southampton.

That would be perfect. 3 shithouse teams gone. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Leeds looked so much worse than they were under Marsch. A change for the sake of it.

The majority of their supporters hated him as he used to just talk shut in his press conferences about development and improvement as well as quoting Mother Theresa. 

But nothing ever changed in the way they played.

21 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The majority of their supporters hated him as he used to just talk shut in his press conferences about development and improvement as well as quoting Mother Theresa. 

But nothing ever changed in the way they played.

Getting what they deserve then. Them and that bamford whinging in public about tactics when he's done nothing since his injury. 

Thought they were building a fairly handy side, albeit a very young one. They've trashed that, which is pretty funny. 

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Getting what they deserve then. Them and that bamford whinging in public about tactics when he's done nothing since his injury. 

Thought they were building a fairly handy side, albeit a very young one. They've trashed that, which is pretty funny. 

Yep. Gone from a fella who refused to speak English in his press conferences to someone who talked far too much. 

Still can't believe how shite we were when they beat us at home. 

They deserve to be relegated after that pathetic performance at Everton on Saturday. 

8 hours ago, No2 said:

At least Southampton and Leeds still have the chance to appoint managers. Hopefully this weekend will push Leeds in that direction. They've got Southampton this weekend too, you'd think they'd be desperate to have a manager in place.

It seems Rafa hasn't got anyone excited after reminding people he existed this weekend on sky and the BBC. 

I think Everton will probably stay up because of dyche. They don't have to be good, just win a few games. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

At least Southampton and Leeds still have the chance to appoint managers. Hopefully this weekend will push Leeds in that direction. They've got Southampton this weekend too, you'd think they'd be desperate to have a manager in place.

It seems Rafa hasn't got anyone excited after reminding people he existed this weekend on sky and the BBC. 

I think Everton will probably stay up because of dyche. They don't have to be good, just win a few games. 

Rafa keeping one up at Everton’s expense would be too delicious for words

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

Looks like Leeds are down after appointing a shite ex Watford manager who got sacked after about 6 games.

At least if Everton stay up they will get relegated. With the self proclaimed best away fans in the universe. 

33 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Looks like Leeds are down after appointing a shite ex Watford manager who got sacked after about 6 games.

To be fair mate he was the one who got them to the cup final (where they were summarily humped by the sportswashers)!

I'll also admit they were bottom when he got the push!

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

At least if Everton stay up they will get relegated. With the self proclaimed best away fans in the universe. 

You kind of feel Leeds almost want to be relegated so they can go and get bielsa back.