You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

If it happens at The Shed, if love to sit next Calvin......

Calvin Aldi

Player Valuation: £500k
I don't even see why anyone has to do this regardless. It was probably ok in the 50s when Sir Charles Charley Charles played but now it's more of a business and competitive. There is no friendly rivalry in football anymore.

Imagine being forced to do it, all the RS will save it to their phones forever and post it on social media, get t shirts with it on and never ever shut up about it. That Jamie Webster the "boss" scouser will make a song about it and Dave Kirby will do a cringeworthy poem about it if he has finally shut up about going to Rome on the train in 1977. 

It's going to be bad enough about 2500 of them in the away end constantly goading us about being Champions and their ever so original 1995 chants. They will be looking for a reaction the whole game. Yet if one of us flips and there's trouble inside or outside the ground I wonder who will get the blame.

If any of our fans clap while this guard of honour happens they should receive a lifetime ban from Goodison. I'm being serious and I'll have a go at anyone around me in the Park End who claps them. 

No way should we ever pander to this disgusting club ever again. The players were forced into sharing an open top bus with the RS in 1986 and loads of them felt uncomfortable, yet when Peter Reid refused to comply he gets called bitter and a sore loser. The last thing you want after losing out on 2 trophies is to go on a parade with the winners. But Everton got railroad into it.

Stop being plucky little Everton, stop pandering to the RS, I'm sick of this club just shrugging their shoulders and letting them dominate the city. We are Everton Football Club and we bow to nobody. 

God I hate them so much.

But they don't care what the redshite say. Not at all.

3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Wonder if his mate with the Sports science degree has uncovered any more evidence of us being on the gear. In between going the bar and generally moaning about der redshite 

If you look closely the glasses and hair all fit. Clean shaven so probably Mainz or Dortmund days.

16544930-1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

"We are Everton we bow to nobody". You're Everton you are nobody. There's no club in the world with fans as delusional. Their only significance is they are based in Liverpool. People think Liverpool fans could be unbearable listen to that lot they bleat on about winning the league and European cups before they are ever likely to because of a billionaire who doesn't even own them yet if at all.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Calvin Aldi

I don't even see why anyone has to do this regardless. It was probably ok in the 50s when Sir Charles Charley Charles played but now it's more of a business and competitive. There is no friendly rivalry in football anymore.

Imagine being forced to do it, all the RS will save it to their phones forever and post it on social media, get t shirts with it on and never ever shut up about it. That Jamie Webster the "boss" scouser will make a song about it and Dave Kirby will do a cringeworthy poem about it if he has finally shut up about going to Rome on the train in 1977. 

It's going to be bad enough about 2500 of them in the away end constantly goading us about being Champions and their ever so original 1995 chants. They will be looking for a reaction the whole game. Yet if one of us flips and there's trouble inside or outside the ground I wonder who will get the blame.

If any of our fans clap while this guard of honour happens they should receive a lifetime ban from Goodison. I'm being serious and I'll have a go at anyone around me in the Park End who claps them. 

No way should we ever pander to this disgusting club ever again. The players were forced into sharing an open top bus with the RS in 1986 and loads of them felt uncomfortable, yet when Peter Reid refused to comply he gets called bitter and a sore loser. The last thing you want after losing out on 2 trophies is to go on a parade with the winners. But Everton got railroad into it.

Stop being plucky little Everton, stop pandering to the RS, I'm sick of this club just shrugging their shoulders and letting them dominate the city. We are Everton Football Club and we bow to nobody. 

God I hate them so much.

I love the logic. "They'll  all be singing about football, but if one of us twats someone, guess who'll get the blame."  Yeah, I know; life's so unfair.

Oh and if you want to stop us singing about 1995, try winning a fucking trophy.

How did Liverpool force Everton into that 1986 City tour, and are any of us even aware Peter Reid didn't do it, never mind calling him out for it. 

The 2 clubs must have agreed to do the tour before the Final, win or lose, and both sets of fans turned out to applaud their teams after what was a very close battle for the league and Cup.

For him to somehow turn it into Liverpool bullying Everton shows the paranoia and absolute revisionism bollocks some of them talk.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, R BENO said:

How did Liverpool force Everton into that 1986 City tour, and are any of us even aware Peter Reid didn't do it, never mind calling him out for it. 

The 2 clubs must have agreed to do the tour before the Final, win or lose, and both sets of fans turned out to applaud their teams after what was a very close battle for the league and Cup.

For him to somehow turn it into Liverpool bullying Everton shows the paranoia and absolute revisionism bollocks some of them talk.

I just wish he'd make up his mind. He says there are Everton and bow to nobody while bleating on about them bowing down to us. He seems a bit confused to me. 

14 hours ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Calvin Aldi

God I hate them so much.

giphy (1).gif

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
5 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I love the logic. "They'll  all be singing about football, but if one of us twats someone, guess who'll get the blame."  Yeah, I know; life's so unfair.

Oh and if you want to stop us singing about 1995, try winning a fucking trophy.

If we win the title at their place they'll be ruined for decades to come. The stars are also aligning. 

Isn't Matt dawson another bitter not from county road? Who touched him?

Paul o Connell, ex Irish and lions lock is a big blue. He had to go on his stag in a liverpool kit so he's persona non grata, well, one of millions of personas non gratas really along with ronnie the red and Clive Thomas

Apparently good old racist Tommy Robinson is a blue. When Liverpool were singing the Mo Salah song "I'll be a Muslim too" at Porto 2 years back someone tweeted him thinking he was a Liverpool fan saying "you aren't going to be happy about this being a Liverpool fan". He replied "I'm Everton mate". 

Stephen Yaxley Lennon, from that well known part of County Road called Luton.