You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Good to see they allow the mentally challenged into Goodison, though.

https://vine.co/v/OU7DKj1A0gm

Pretty normal behaviour from them.

Although of course if it was one of us especially in a replica shirt it would be flagged as wool kopite behaviour....they will never admit it but they have bigger whoppers than us.

Fellaini wigs, anyone....

As for her, well like most of them hating us more than loving them sums her up, biggest cheers yesterday were when we were caught offside or misplaced a pass. We define them, without hating us they are empty.....but they don't care what the redshite say, oh no, lid.

Monkey chants for Sterling and a lovely fella making sure the ref has enough coins by asking Raheem to pass one on.

I don't want to stoke the fires, and there are some good Blues, not least their chairman, let's not forget, but the vermin that blight that club should be ashamed of themselves.

My mate hasn't been to the derby for years and was in shock.

Fuck all will happen. Was about four rows from the front at west ham and when Sakho scored for them, one of their own fans threw a banana at him. Their own fucking fans. Its sat there all game as well. right in-front of our end. unreal. The FA don't want it mentioned. 

David Attenborough should do a series about rabid Evertonians - Bitterus Blushiti - in the latin.

" At Least twice every season they work themselves up into a frenzy wether they are near the nest or on enemy ground. The males indulge in agressive taunting of their rivals, whilst the females make strange contorted faces to impress the males and attract sometimes unwanted attention. The young mimic the older blueshites and one day hope to attain true bitterness "

• Upvote 3

Love Blueshite women fans who talk shit. You can tell they are just repeating the same shit their husbands/fellas/dads or brothers spout.

Usually it's just the same crap about Norwegians, wools and armchair fans but when it comes to actually offering their own opinion about what takes place on the pitch they haven't got a fucking clue.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't like to defend them but "always the victim" isn't to do with Hillsborough it started during the Suarez/Evra business.

Of course it is.

It's a vocalised version of the Boris Johnson critique of Liverpool, which made specific mention to Hillsborough and Liverpool fans unwillingness to acknowledge their (alleged) culpability in the disaster.

It's a shithouse Manc/Chelsea chant, which seems to be sung with greater gusto by the scum down the M62 on, or as near to, a certain anniversary in April, irrespective of if they're playing us, Wigan, whoever.

• Upvote 4

The fact that there's a line of 'always the victim' disproves the idea it's solely about Suarez and Evra.

Plus, on the anniversary of Hillsborough after details of a cover-up emerged, United played Villa. The Villa fans chanted 'justice for the 96'. I think we can guess what song the United fans sang in response.

I don't like to defend them but "always the victim" isn't to do with Hillsborough it started during the Suarez/Evra business.

... which pre-dated Hillsborough, obviously.

We've been through this often enough - Mancs singing it at Villa Park, one April when Villa fans were chanting "Justice", etc.

It's a Hillsborough chant.

Love Blueshite women fans who talk shit. You can tell they are just repeating the same shit their husbands/fellas/dads or brothers spout.

Usually it's just the same crap about Norwegians, wools and armchair fans but when it comes to actually offering their own opinion about what takes place on the pitch they haven't got a fucking clue.

I've had to neg those sexist assumptions.

It's the 21st Century - women are perfectly able to spew ill-informed bile without prompting from any man.

• Upvote 1

The fact that there's a line of 'always the victim' disproves the idea it's solely about Suarez and Evra.

Plus, on the anniversary of Hillsborough after details of a cover-up emerged, United played Villa. The Villa fans chanted 'justice for the 96'. I think we can guess what song the United fans sang in response.

Yep. Same as 'murderers' is solely about Heysel.

Which they then prove to be utter shite with the 'S*n was right' chant.

I've had to neg those sexist assumptions. It's the 21st Century - women are perfectly able to spew ill-informed bile without prompting from any man.

In my experience blueshite women are especially bitter, we did secret Santa for one last year in work and wrapped her present in LFC wrapping paper. She wouldn't even open it and slung it in the bin and went to wash her hands. Another used to wear t-shirts with "Mrs Atreta" and "Mrs Cahill" on them. She slags Kopites off for being wools yet lives in Burscough. She doesn't even watch any of their games, only bothers round derby time but always takes great delight in any misfortune we have. She was going on about them being born and not manufactured yet when I asked her what it meant she said she didn't actually know, only that it meant all Kopites are glory hunters.

Went to a management meeting the day after Athens in 2007 and two blueshite women were giving it loads before the meeting about us losing. This went on for a few minutes before i asked them how many European Cup Finals Everton had been in. One didnt even know who we played and the other said she wasn't really into footy but her husband has a season ticket.