You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gerrard sets up the winner and the only other clear cut chance of the match.

Lucas nearly gifts Chelsea a goal and wins a few uncontested headers late in the game.

Yet the MOTM threads are flooded with votes for Lucas. It does my head in. :wow:

If you cant notice Lucas contribution to todays win, you should give up watching football.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the opening few lines by Holt in his article.

''It did not feel right that Chelsea should lose yesterday but there was something sweet about the fact that Fernando Torres did.

The enemy of romance in football found himself on the wrong end of a beating from underdogs who just happen to have won the European Cup and the Champions League five more times than he has.

The £50m striker with the dead soul was beaten by a team fashioned by a manager who has more feeling for his football club than Torres will ever have.

The man who jumped ship because he couldn't wait to start stacking up the trophies with a big club saw the big club defeated by the side he had just deserted''

Jesus, that's pretty strong from Holt. Torres is a twat, but I think Holt has gone too far there.

Raul Raul Raul your boat

he's bald and Portuguese

Meireles Meireles Meireles Meireles

give us another goal please

GET THE FUCK IN

Awesome chant.

Made up by the result today. Absolutely magnificent. Great to see Nando doing absolutely nothing, this of course due to our great defense, especially Agger, constantly mugging him.

Gerrard sets up the winner and the only other clear cut chance of the match.

Lucas nearly gifts Chelsea a goal and wins a few uncontested headers late in the game.

Yet the MOTM threads are flooded with votes for Lucas. It does my head in. :wow:

Gerrard lost the ball on countless occasions. If he hadnt set up that goal he would be only be behind Maxi in terms of lack of form today.

Chelsea will have to get Torres into goal-scoring positions more often and ensure he is supplied with plenty of crosses. The player will not go looking for chances; his work rate compared with Kuyt's is embarrassing and his technical skills average.

The views of David Pleat and a daming indictment of the Judas.

I was gonna kill maxi twice today. when he played that square ball inside his own half straight to Torres and then when he missed that sitter.

We were the only team who deserved anything from that game today. 70m worth of new talent can't hide the problems chelsea have.

Can't wait until we take their CL place.

I guarantee Mypost will be in to tell us that Roy actually did better, because we won 2-0 against Chelsea at Anfield.

Oh god this is going to happen isnt it.

Might do if he wants to be the most negged person on the forums. He might already be there anyway..

Just wait for it, the generic response should be 'Well Roy never won 4 in a row'.

Obsessed cunts.

I can guarantee one thing though. There'll be no demands to sack the coach for this win, like there was last time.

If that scumbag Purslow had appointed him in the summer we'd be pissing a CL place.

This wouldn't be the same "scumbag" who got rid of G&H and got new owners for us, of course.

cech.jpg

"Wtf are you still wearing that balaclava for 4 years for?"

Job done, outfought and outplayed them again, now off to right a few wrongs against Wigan from the past 12 months.

Edited by mypost

Erm sorry? did we not win today then? Was Lucas not on the pitch today or something? how many goals did chelsea score then as I must have missed them.

An idiotic post.

A Hades speciality that. He won't shut his yap until all vestiges of Rafa's nefarious influence are bombed out of the club. And then he'll find a new target. The internet does provide a useful outlet for those who are constantly ignored at the pub.

Hahaha, we have a winner.

This needs to be in the next issue of the fanzine.

He's getting there isn't he, hasn't quite nailed it yet like master Roy, needs more aggression into it roys face was made of hide though unlike Torres clay face you can he's justifiably scared that he will rearrange his own facial features. Happened to Kuyt once fooling round, Beardsley lost an eye doing it, never found it again and had to make the most of the features he had left, basically you put the nose through the middle of one eye and bingo you appear to have two, side effect is though that your hair forgets how to grow right and which end is serving which part of the head and you end up with what they call a short back and front.