You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy must be sat somewhere looking at Kenny and thinking "Ow tha fackin' eww has he dann that wi' tha same playews?" *facerub*

I guarantee Mypost will be in to tell us that Roy actually did better, because we won 2-0 against Chelsea at Anfield.

Oh god this is going to happen isnt it.

I guarantee Mypost will be in to tell us that Roy actually did better, because we won 2-0 against Chelsea at Anfield.

Oh god this is going to happen isnt it.

Might do if he wants to be the most negged person on the forums. He might already be there anyway..

From BBC :

1823: CHELSEA 0-1 LIVERPOOL

Chief football writer Phil McNulty reports: "The perfect script for Liverpool fans. Fernando Torres fails to last the match and Raul Meireles seals a fourth straight win. Kenny Dalglish has rejuvenated Liverpool - how long before he is appointed permanently?"

Get in! Totally, totally deserved that today. It was a great defensive performance but we did always look dangerous on the break and only a lazy finish from Rodriguez stopped us from taking the lead earlier.

Testament to Carragher, Agger and Skrtel for that. I've criticised the Slovakian all season but give him his due he was huge today. But we all were, and Lucas in particular was absolutely huge. He was MOM by a head from Carragher.

It's also great to see Meireles getting forward and scoring goals after being used out of position by that bumbling numbotskull Hodgson. The whole team has been transformed and this is why people are talking about Kenny so much. He HAS made the difference and has got the players approaching football with a smile on their face again. The King stitched Ancelotti up like a kipper today.

What pleases me most is how comfortable we were. Chelsea spent the last 15 minutes using Sideshow Bob to launch the ball long into the box and it was total and utter comfort zone material. I was never once worried we were going to concede. The headlines will be "Chelsea in crisis" "Chelsea this" and "Chelsea that" but I was quietly confident we'd win today and it's no surprise, because we are approaching games with the mindset of one thing only - winning them. Every thing you criticise Chelsea for today you can praise us equally for making it so.

Absolutely fantastic result. Well in Reds.