You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Breaking news on Sky Sports is Blackpool reject Liverpools £4million bid for Charlie.

WoOGii

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If its true about Fletcher keeping him out of the Scotland team then there should be a re-think! He's making him look stupid at times, loving the nutmeg btw!

Is it just me or is Fletcher the biggest cunt on the planet?

Nah, that little Mexican prick is pushing him for the title, along with the full Utd first team, and Mourinho to

I like Hollway, and want him to do well. But he is a bit of a dick, his comments on the Rooney situation showed that. He just loves the sound of his own voice and sometimes I can't be arsed with it.

I'm pretty sure 2 of his kids ae deaf, so maybe he just likes to waflle on a fair auld bit and take advantage when he has a good audience...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Oh, just fuck off and get this deal done. He's a tasty squad player that will be in the first team whilst we search for better. This isn't the fucking transfer of Ronaldo between Barca and Madrid. Get the cunt in a fucking car and get him down the road.

Oh, just fuck off and get this deal done. He's a tasty squad player that will be in the first team whilst we search for better. This isn't the fucking transfer of Ronaldo between Barca and Madrid. Get the cunt in a fucking car and get him down the road.

Hinted a Sky Sports insider...

If a young English midfielder had played like Charlie Adam has over the last 18 months he'd be going for at least £10m. I watched him for a season when he was on loan at St Mirren, he was absolutely superb. He didn't look as good at Rangers because Walter Smith doesn't like creative players who stray from his ugly anti-football style. Under Kenny's guidance he can become a fucking brilliant player - give them £6m and get him signed.

Guest davelfc
What an absolute twat of a Man. I hope he fucking dies soon, the horrible cunt.

On the coach on the way back to their shit hole would do tonight.

Ferguson on Charlie Adam: "We couldn't handle him in the first half. Those corner kicks are worth £10m."

Just when you thought he had maxed out his cuntness

Horrible old cunt, trying to curry favour with the little clubs. Probably expecting Oyston and Holloway to fall in line like Whelan, Allardyce, Pulis et al.

What an absolute twat of a Man. I hope he fucking dies soon, the horrible cunt.

What? No fucking way. I want him to live longer, I want us and teams like City and Spurs to grow stronger and stronger. And I want us to overtake them again. And I want to see United get really mediocre and he gets the sack after getting booed by his own fans.

May not happen like but I want him to live to have a chance.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ferguson on Charlie Adam: "We couldn't handle him in the first half. Those corner kicks are worth £10m."

To be fair, unless you're us and rightly hate him, that's fucking hilarious. Can you imagine how much we'd love Kenny to do that.

Also, I hope he gets AIDS in his arsehole.

I think Holloway is a bit of a knob myself who likes the sound of his own voice too much, never been down with all this 'he's a breath of fresh air' shite. 'Telling it like it is' usually translates as just being a big-mouthed twat. He's a gold bracelet away from being Ron Atkinson.

Reason why we do business behind close doors.... we should now tell Blackpool to go & fuck themselves.

I think Holloway is a bit of a knob myself who likes the sound of his own voice too much, never been down with all this 'he's a breath of fresh air' shite. 'Telling it like it is' usually translates as just being a big-mouthed twat. He's a gold bracelet away from being Ron Atkinson.

Holloway, spot the difference?

1609148034-soccer-coca-cola-football-league-championship-hull-v-charlton-athletic.jpg