You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackpool away thread

fowler9

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meireles's form can't be blamed on Hodgson. And we're not good enough to carry Kuyt any more.

I hate to talk in cliches but you can't just turn form on like a tap. It takes time to build momentum. He's been fucking shocking today and I don't understand it from a player with a supposed high level of technical ability.

The lack of fight is frightening but as a previous poster said before this is a culmination of making significant profits in the transfer market and not being able to replace that quality due to paying off debt we never created. But that doesn't disguise the disgusting performance of some of these players. Kenny, do not let those unworthy of the shirt disgrace the club and your good name any longer. We need world class players, ready and willing to do the buiness. Not some cunt who thinks once he gets here and gets a fat wedge all they'll have to do is turn up, to hell with the effort and skill they displayed that got them there in the first place (Yeah Babel I mean you and your ilk), I don't want that breed of cunt. I want a cunt thats hungry to prove himself, hungry to sweat blood for the cause, who would rather chew their fucking arm off then lose, thats the kind of cunt I want at Liverpool. Not the limp weak cunts I just watched for the last 90 minutes. Fuck this I'm having a drink!

I guess if you start Jovanovic, Poulsen and Kuyt in the same team you are asking for trouble. I love Kenny and my faith in him hasn't changed in the slightest, but I think as soon as we saw that team sheet we all knew it was going to be an uphill struggle. There was a severe lack of quality in that midfield and it was in evidence throughout the game.

Guest barralad

Another record,last time they did the double over us..1946-47 season.

And wont the press just fucking love it.Fuck them,and Fuck Blackpool.

I am going to Youtube to watch some videos when we had a good side,safe in the knowledge that Kenny will bring back the good days.Believe it.

Indeed. And once you finish there three or four seasons on the bounce, there's no going back. Not in today's game.

Even after this season and not finishing in Europe how will we attract players to come to us so we can get back to the CL? Unless we put them on huge wages like City it will be very difficult.

Dreading Sunday. At the same time looking forward to it, those cunts are convinced they are going to beat us. We are such a poor side, that they may well do. But Kenny will learn a lot from those players on the pitch on Sunday. He will hate losing to them as much as all of us. Or at least those of us who no who the real enemy are.

Absolutely gutting that. You have to look at the line-up that Kenny picked too and ask questions. Surely he's been close enough to the situation to know that Poulsen has no right to be playing, Kuyt needs to sit on the bench, and that Glen is barely a RB these days, let alone a LB.

Early days of course, i was just hoping Kenny would have had more of a plan going into the job. Watching that tonight, it doesn't seem that way.

Well Kenny had a good look at the players tonight. He should have realised by now that certain players add nothing to our team and should not be in the first XI. Raul was atrocious tonight. He gave the ball away so many times it was like watching McManaman again.

Can we fix this? Yes. But as long as certain players aren't anywhere near the pitch.

Guest San Don

Seen some posts tonight suggesting blackpool are a bunch of league one players or we should be beating them with one foot tied up our back. They are nothing of the sort. Far too many people are dissing blackpool. Beating Wigan and Stoke away where we're struggled recently show they are no mugs.

As much as the defeat hurts tonight, the King's job is just starting. He needs to see who'll fight, who wont and who just isnt good enough. Then he'll make changes.

I'd have taken a draw before kick off tonight cos I knew this wasnt the easy game lots thought it would be.

The defence needs sorting, the midfield needs sorting and up front needs sorting. Its a massive task, it isnt going to happen overnight.

I guess if you start Jovanovic, Poulsen and Kuyt in the same team you are asking for trouble. I love Kenny and my faith in him hasn't changed in the slightest, but I think as soon as we saw that team sheet we all knew it was going to be an uphill struggle. There was a severe lack of quality in that midfield and it was in evidence throughout the game.

Have to agree. What a disappointing line-up. It's time to give Pacheco a chance, not Shelvey. Moyes must have loved watching that -- hopefully they'll get complacent now.

Have I missed something, or is there a reason why Babel and Fab were not even on the bench?