You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Red Nick World Exclusive

Red Nick

Guest PurpleNose

Fuck the body language nonsense.

He scored goals for us before this season because we passed the ball to his feet, or in behind.

He hasn't scored goals for us this season because we're belting the ball over his head.

The difference is in the tactics, and therefore the manager.

For whoever it was that asked, I would sign Aguero. We would have enough money for him from the funds gained from selling Torres. Aguero is also very good mates with Maxi Rodriguez (he even came over to Liverpool with his family to spend Christmas there and was out with Maxi and at his house) which could hopefully swing things in our favour.

I would love nothing more though than Torres to turn it all around and start looking like he gives a fuck and start putting in some good performances.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Yep ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah aha ha ha ha ha ha aha

sorry i mean I'm sure Aguero would love to come here and play for Liverpool who wouldn't love to learn from Roy Hodgson? I'm sure Christmas in the Rodiguez household was filled with anecdotes on Roy's merits

Funny You're a funny funny guy ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

It's revisionism at it's very best trying to say that Torres' poor form is a result of Hodgson.

Torres' 'poor form' started about the time of Jamie Redknapp's original rant.

In fact, it's funny you should bring that up because I remember Birmingham away last season the media absolutely pilloried Benitez for bringing off Torres (who was partially injured but, unusually, looked off his best) and bringing on NGog, who went on to have a decent game.

He was also injured for most of last season, and as has been pointed out, his record was about 18 in 22.

It's actually about as far from revisionism as you could hope to land.

I remember the days where we'd see Torres running onto balls played at angles where he could be one on one with a defender, now all he gets is balls played to him with his back to goal and to be honest he's pretty poor at that.

He's atitude has been stink and his form is not good but no way in hell are we playing to his strengths.

Louise Redknapp fucked up the arse by Fernando Torres FACT

Its the only possible reason for Jamie Redknapp slagging Torres off game after game

All the Rednapps are total twats - Harry's wonky dodgy dealing; Jamie's mini-me little England cameos on Sky.

Worst of all - Louies on Something for the Weekend; her very tenuous grasp of English words and lack of intelligence.

Jamie Redknapp is spot on.

Torres is acting like a little spoilt cunt. There was a close up of his face at the start of the second half on the TV, and he looked so miserable. He's a depressing fucker at the moment and I hope we get a good offer for him in January and get rid.

Bollocks, my face looks just the same at the moment, SG persuaded him to stay one more year after Benitez got sacked, he's regretting it.