You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy - Kanye West

James

this is why i tend to stay away from rap threads on football forums,cause you got every tom dick and harry running it down like its the second class citizen of the music world.

either that or you get the "music fan" who knows very little about rap going ballistic telling us all how were wrong and how everyone in rap is shyt now,except the real underground artists who are keeping the art form alive.

you get dick heads like dennis booth losing the rag because he feels im talking directly to him,and feels he needs to put us all straight.

even though hes an emo faggit who knows fuck all.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is why i tend to stay away from rap threads on football forums,cause you got every tom dick and harry running it down like its the second class citizen of the music world.

either that or you get the "music fan" who knows very little about rap going ballistic telling us all how were wrong and how everyone in rap is shyt now,except the real underground artists who are keeping the art form alive.

you get dick heads like dennis booth losing the rag because he feels im talking directly to him,and feels he needs to put us all straight.

Right I am going to reply to you one more time and then that is that. For fuck sake, this is the Kanye thread so lets keep it that after this reply is written.

STOP fucking referring to me with indirect jibes. I think 50 cent is shite. I have heard all his stuff and think he is shite. I don't think he is shite because he is popular, I think he is shite because I hate his rap flow, his monotonous lyrical content and his fucking attitude. I do not just care about underground music (although I do love it) so you can cut that shit out right now. As I said before, I do know a shitload about music but I do not feel the need to ratify it to people like you who I will never meet in my life. We have different opinions on a couple of artists. Done. Over. Finished.

Back onto the subject at hand. I liked this Kanye song YouTube - Kanye West - Gorgeous Ft. Kid Cudi & Raekwon (Full Version)

Right I am going to reply to you one more time and then that is that. For fuck sake, this is the Kanye thread so lets keep it that after this reply is written.

STOP fucking referring to me with indirect jibes. I think 50 cent is shite. I have heard all his stuff and think he is shite. I don't think he is shite because he is popular, I think he is shite because I hate his rap flow, his monotonous lyrical content and his fucking attitude. I do not just care about underground music (although I do love it) so you can cut that shit out right now. As I said before, I do know a shitload about music but I do not feel the need to ratify it to people like you who I will never meet in my life. We have different opinions on a couple of artists. Done. Over. Finished.

Back onto the subject at hand. I liked this Kanye song YouTube - Kanye West - Gorgeous Ft. Kid Cudi & Raekwon (Full Version)

thing is,i wasnt even referring to you in that post,its quite obvious you know your stuff,although learned from a book,but still you know your stuff.

all ive done is point out the fact that just because you say something is crap it doesnt actually make it crap,thats all ive done throughout the thread,bugs me when people talk as if their opinion is fact,thats all.

back to kanye,great album.

thing is,i wasnt even referring to you in that post,its quite obvious you know your stuff,although learned from a book,but still you know your stuff.

all ive done is point out the fact that just because you say something is crap it doesnt actually make it crap,thats all ive done throughout the thread,bugs me when people talk as if their opinion is fact,thats all.

back to kanye,great album.

ah sorry then, I thought you were referring to me. I haven't learned all of my hip hop stuff from a book actually, I do read a lot about hip hop history and watch documentaries etc (like any true "hip hop head") but I also have a whole catalogue of music dating back from the late 1970's! (If you were to press play on my itunes right now it would take you 35 days whole days to get through it all. I'm not showing off, i'm just pointing out that I don't just read books about hip hop music and pass off other peoples views as my own). But I digress. Lets agree to disagree on this one.

Have heard the album a couple more times and I just don't like it. I would definitely not call it shit (again, in my opinion) but I don't think it's very good either (Production is amazing in places, but you expect that from Kanye). I will happily admit that it is better than 80% of the commercial mainstream hip hop out these days, but that isn't saying much.

With all due respect mate you can go fuck yourself. If you actually follow my posts I said 50 Cent was shite (in my opinion) and that Jay Z (in the past 10 years) is overrated. I don't see why you feel the need to call me an idiot and question my knowledge of hip hop as you actually seemed to agree with me. I know a shitload about the genre and don't need you to ratify that for me (not that it matters anyway). Back to Kanye, his album is good production wise, but I just don't like the lyrics. MY OPINION (before someone else calls me an idiot)

Er wasn't talking to you chappy, was referring to the 50 cent mong Dub, presumably from dublin judging by his taste in 'rap music'.

No stay away from rap period you stupid idiot, my advice sit in a dark room and put 50 cent on repeat for the rest of your days on the planet and don't talk to no one else as it will save you getting your face punched in. How about that?

That's got to smart huh? Try not to be such a mars bar all the time? How do you like them eggs? Theres no rag to lose, you like 50 cent, I don't even have to say no more than that, keep listening to your faggot music, do you think he was that good at music they had to shoot him? Is that why or is your head just full of shit? Nobody else needs putting straight 'G Unit' waarr, have you got the trainers? They might let you be part of their gang if you have? They even put it on a hoody for you to wear whilst impressing your middle class mates? Haha G Unit? What a complete woppa, 50 Cent screaming 'what what' with no top on, is that what does it for you? You calling me a faggot though bumboy?

No stay away from rap period you stupid idiot, my advice sit in a dark room and put 50 cent on repeat for the rest of your days on the planet and don't talk to no one else as it will save you getting your face punched in. How about that?

That's got to smart huh? Try not to be such a mars bar all the time? How do you like them eggs? Theres no rag to lose, you like 50 cent, I don't even have to say no more than that, keep listening to your faggot music, do you think he was that good at music they had to shoot him? Is that why or is your head just full of shit? Nobody else needs putting straight 'G Unit' waarr, have you got the trainers? They might let you be part of their gang if you have? They even put it on a hoody for you to wear whilst impressing your middle class mates? Haha G Unit? What a complete woppa, 50 Cent screaming 'what what' with no top on, is that what does it for you? You calling me a faggot though bumboy?

lol im mad i am,wen i speak everyone listens,i bet you slap your bird around wen she steps out of line cause your a hard nut you are.lol

fucking pleb.:D