You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WaltonRed

Last time I checked Rijkaard had far and away the best squad in Turkey and was under-performing massively. I say it often his success @ Barca was because of his partnership with Henk Ten Cate. When HTC left they dissolved. He alone is not a good choice.

I think it's difficult keeping a bunch of over-paid has beens motivated enough to perform in the Turkish league.

I agree with the Ten Cate statement though. He was more of the disciplinarian in their partnership. As gay as it sounds.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the quote was "Turkish media reporting Rijkaard has resigned" but there isnt any sign of Turkish media reporting any of this.

nor is it currently on a Galatasaray rumour or fans site.

pretty sure this is a none starter

Its only broken in the last couple of minuets. I doubt websites would have up dated so quickly. Give it time to see, and also give the gala fans time.

I don't see NESV making a long term appointment this quickly, if they did decide to get rid of Roy.

They seem to like to do a lot of listening and researching before making a decision, these would seem quite rash.

Agreed, John Henry was pictured today with a book on football fans, he will definitely research and look at things.

I don't know about him.

Its one of them again, not sure about it. I like him and think he is good but again he wouldnt be a first choice but on the other hand if he can just about cope with a dressing room that he did at Barcelona then who knows he could do wonders.

It is just a rumour at the mo i suppose.

translation

English Premier League teams Liverpool spending on hard times in the league, per team manager Roy Hodgson in January, instead of Sports'Has become a controversial Frank Rijkaard'S be brought has been claimed.

British press in According to the news, the club's new owners will continue until January Hodgson'la, in the period of transfer to Galatasaray's Dutch coach Rijkaard Premier League team will begin the task specified.

The report 48-year-old Ajax and Milan'S saga Turkey'In his difficult days, the team's third place last year completed and bad starts this season with an emphasis, Dutchman said the man was ready to quit Galatasaray. The report, Rijkaard looks hot Liverpool recorded, Barcelona'T run in five seasons Catalan team in the league and one in two Champions League reminded of the championship brings.

Ismail Keleş / Radyospor. Com

NETHERLANDS Rijkaard SENT THE PRESS WROTE

Dutch coach Frank Rijkaard Sports media business today, the last claim was given.

Newspapers, Ankaragucu 4-a 2 after the defeat in the face of the Galatasaray board of directors did not want to work with technical hocayla wrote.

De Telegraaf newspaper on the subject "Frank Rijkaard, the work to put an end beliyor" Algemeen Dagblad newspaper while the title of "the" Galatasaray Rijkaard calm the anxiety continues, "commented.

Newspapers of their remarks, claiming the technical teacher's task is expected today found the last administration, which will be played next week Sports derby, Galatasaray coach might have written at the beginning of another.

Agreed, John Henry was pictured today with a book on football fans, he will definitely research and look at things.

Was just watching ssn and saw him getting into the car with a couple of books,so that's what they were?

Thought one might be Andy McNab's Fighting the Internet Terrorist, just in case.

Was just watching ssn and saw him getting into the car with a couple of books,so that's what they were?

Thought one might be Andy McNab's Fighting the Internet Terrorist, just in case.

:smile: I think that should be a recommendation for John, these internet terrorists, cause some shit they do :whistle:

Just read the article looks like they are saying he is being lined up for January or something?!