You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WaltonRed

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i stand corrected then. Just thought it sounded like another crack pot.

Understandable but so far this season they have an almost perfect record when it comes to naming the team before hand and even gone as far as calling late alterations to the starting eleven.

Understandable but so far this season they have an almost perfect record when it comes to naming the team before hand and even gone as far as calling late alterations to the starting eleven.

maybe there is something in it then. Just makes me think that if you were to say that NESV are looking for a new manager, your more than likely right!

I hope they are right. Do they ever post sources? Be interested to see if its an educated guess or a fact.

To get the team right as many times as they have this season means that someone is feeding them information somewhere along the line.

Stuff about NESV looking for a new manager could mean allsorts though so i would hold off getting too excited at the moment.

Must resist.

"At this moment in time" is hardly a firm denial.

I was thinking that tbh, not exactly a firm he is happy here and not going anywhere.

I have never been overly impressed with Rijkaard, but atm the fact that he isnt Roy is enough for me

Rijkaard would make me very happy.

Two wide players pressing from the front, high line and players getting forward from midfield and the fullbacks if his Barca and Holland teams are anything to go by

He could still do a job for us in the holding role in midfield as well to be fair

To get the team right as many times as they have this season means that someone is feeding them information somewhere along the line.

Stuff about NESV looking for a new manager could mean allsorts though so i would hold off getting too excited at the moment.

Must resist.

haha! trust in Coop. I do.