You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WE R GETTING WHAT WE DESERVE

robbiew

I have nothing against Roy Hodgson, who wouldn' t pass up the opportunity of managing Liverpool at his age? he seems to be an honest man who I feel seems out of his depth, again not his fault, more the people who recruited him. Now Purslow, Broughton and Aire have played a blinder this week and I will be eternally grateful that they have got rid of those two cretins but I believe that this week has shown them to be excellent businessman they really don' t know football. I understood why people wanted rid of Rafa but did they think we would be any better under anyone else, there was no way before last friday that we would tempt anyone like Hiddink, Capello or even Maureen, I know the politics got in the way and Rafa indulged too much in these things but FFS he is now in charge of the champions of europe and we have someone who had a great season with a team who are grateful to be in the premier league, we seem to be judging managers on one season, good or bad! With new owners I thing Rafa would have taken us further, why didn' t the suits take their time with the manager as they did trying to get a new buyer, imagine what Rafa would have done without having to get involved with club politics. This is no knee jerk reaction to todays result, we deserved to get beat and I wish that we had the bottle, heart and guts that brought victory to the blueshite. Under Rafa we had that backbone and he wouldn; t have been railroaded by gobshite managers like gollum and whisky nose.

I have nothing against Roy Hodgson, who wouldn' t pass up the opportunity of managing Liverpool at his age? he seems to be an honest man who I feel seems out of his depth, again not his fault, more the people who recruited him. Now Purslow, Broughton and Aire have played a blinder this week and I will be eternally grateful that they have got rid of those two cretins but I believe that this week has shown them to be excellent businessman they really don' t know football. I understood why people wanted rid of Rafa but did they think we would be any better under anyone else, there was no way before last friday that we would tempt anyone like Hiddink, Capello or even Maureen, I know the politics got in the way and Rafa indulged too much in these things but FFS he is now in charge of the champions of europe and we have someone who had a great season with a team who are grateful to be in the premier league, we seem to be judging managers on one season, good or bad! With new owners I thing Rafa would have taken us further, why didn' t the suits take their time with the manager as they did trying to get a new buyer, imagine what Rafa would have done without having to get involved with club politics. This is no knee jerk reaction to todays result, we deserved to get beat and I wish that we had the bottle, heart and guts that brought victory to the blueshite. Under Rafa we had that backbone and he wouldn; t have been railroaded by gobshite managers like gollum and whisky nose.

Rafa was forced out because Purslow and Broughton thought it was in their personal interest - not the club's. Who they were employed by - the owners or RBS is not really important. Neither of them are competent to run a football club. Purslow has twisted and turned a lot. Its amazing how a banker brought into to raise cash without a contract and on an acting basis should finish up forcing out the finest manager the club has had in years before hiring possibly the worst, and along the way lend our or sell players that were good enough for LFC's squad and buy others that were not.