You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Interview with Hicks on SSN tonight

withnail71

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks like the old man down the road who's just had his house broken into and everything taken.

Except he's an evil prick.

His charm offensive strategy is quite intriguing though I must say.

Haha I agree kinda makes me hate him more for the attempt at charming. Kind of failed in its purpose that has Hicks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA We did it. we, as aids said on the tv, commited "internet terrorism".

In other words OUR email spamming to anyone who showed the slightest interest in helping cancer and aids didn't want to once WE bombarded them.

HICKS YOU CUNT. WE WIN YOU LOSE. NOW FUCK OFF FOREVER.

Devasted it only lasted ten minutes, I wanted to see the fucker for an hour talking about being epically swindeled, seeing this interview gets better by the minute.

BTW, if anyone see Hicks youtube speech--2:59 claims player spend of $300m gross & $150 net. 7:18, says 300m POUNDS gross & 150m POUNDS net. HE FOOKIN LOST IT AND I'M LOVING EVERY MOMENT OF SEEING THE FUCKER GOES TITS.

What the fuck is all this 'how does it make you feel' bollocks. Sky are some proper manc loving cunts. How I wish it was Paxman interviewing him on the BBC.

How does it feel?

how does it feel?

To be a complete unknown...

Like a rolling stone...

Unforgiven.

Favourite saying of the whole week has to be "Swindled in an epic swindle." Surprised how human, sad and honest he looks there, but he has to remember that he hasn't been honest, and that you can't put so many people through what he did over a long period of time and then think looking sad and human for 10 minutes will make up for it.

Disgracefully biased, staged interview. Hicks has got a real problem with truth and reality - I hope a big fucking light gets shone on his lies (again) in any forthcoming court case.

To be fair, he probably only agreed to do it if they stayed away from facts and focused on "feelings".

I don't want to sound like a S*y smpathiser. I'm not; I hate them, but that's probably why there's so little substance to it. The lawyers would have been hovering in the background.

I think he's right in the truth coming to light soon. Though I don't think it'll be exactly what he's hoping for.