You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest simon

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest simon
No they would vote who they wanted as board members to represent the fans and they would have votes on certain things, majority would win, can't disagree about that.

The fanbase is so split i doubt it would be fair as there seems to be more people that dont have a clue imo not that im saying i do like.

Think the value of Benayoun is being overstated by the op. Mediocre like many of them last season with a few good performances in there somewhere.

He has been looking for a move for sometime and if he respected the fans so much he would would have went somewhere else and we would probably got more money.

Well he got his move and there may be reasons why Rafa felt he was not worthy of a place that are not reported in bowl heads latest shit stirring piece but Bascombe got what he wanted from Yossi.

He got his move in the end so he should shut his mouth and get on with warming their bench with his boney arse, no major loss.

People at the top ofthe club knew all about it, yeah i bet they fuckin did. Fuckin rat.

Shame, I always liked Yossi. He was a plan B, and he had more highlights and moments of magic than just RM and Fulham. The defence splitting passes against the Chavs and the Scum? Goal against Atletico? Personally I thought he had more class than to come out and blast his previous manager. But to those saying Benitez is a shit man manager, didn't Torres himself say Benitez's management style is excellent, and that Benitez's constant demand for improvement aided Torres' development? His own words, he had a match ball for a hat-trick, everyone signed it well done, Rafa signed it keep on improving or working hard I can't remember. Masch and Reina also admired Rafa, so it really depends on the player.

Personally as fully grown men, I don't see this need for a manager to stick his arm around them and say well done son, keep it up. My manager where I work certainly doesn't! Bascombe looks like he's blatantly trying to stir something up, which is needless cause 'He's gone get over it' was 'mutually consented' over a month ago. Pointless really, I didn't really want to hear about Yossi's problems with Rafa, rather they were left were they belong, in the past between Yossi and Rafa.

Anyways, good luck to Yossi, he's gone now, forget him and fuck Chavski, I hate that plastic club with a passion. One thing though, what a turbulent start to Roy's tenure, daily speculation from hacks who seem to think they know more about Torres and Gerrard's intentions this summer, than the men themselves. He has to contend with a warring fanbase many of which didn't want him in the first place, and a treacherous board-room who are to be trusted at his own peril. Good luck to ya!

Yossi under the influence of a truth drug. (This written in Bascombe style - i.e. I made it up).

Yossi why did you go to LFC?

Because Rafa wanted me and I wanted to work with him and he offered me more er....money.

But if Rafa was such a nasty man and so difficult to work with and would not guarantee you a starting position in the first team why did you accept his offer of a new contract in 2009 to work with him until 2013?

More er...money

And why did you want to join Chelsea?

More er....money

Did the nice Mr Ancelloti who respects players guarantee you a starting place in the first team?

No but he offered me more er....money

And how long will you stay at Chelsea?

Until somebody offers me more er....money.

Finally, why did you insist on proceeding with the transfer to Chelsea once Rafa had left LFC?

I already told you. More er....money.

Must admit thought that Benitez stuck by him when the likes of Aldridge etc. were saying he was crap / shouldn’t be wearing the shirt. I did think he was O.K. as a player, then he goes to Cecil fucking Purslow - can we assume Bascombes nothing but his bitch, anyway whatever I thought of Yossi has gone out the window with this, he’s just another addition to a long list of cunts, albeit close to the bottom on a scale of cunt importance.

It was just that the wording of your post suggested it was Bascombe who instigated the problems with the two previous managers. Why do you assume he will cross swords with Roy ?

Because he's a little Cunt.

Stop it Mick,it's close to beddy byes!

It was just that the wording of your post suggested it was Bascombe who instigated the problems with the two previous managers. Why do you assume he will cross swords with Roy ?

Go and have a cup of tea with David Moores.

Because talk of Purslow is more relevant than talk about an ex player.

Just out of interest, why didn't Yossi stay?

There are a million other threads about Purslow mate though aren't there. Hell, even a thread about a mural got turned into a Purslow slag-fest which turned out to be unfounded in the end.

Yossi probably didn't stay because he is 30 years old, probably got a hefty rise for the last contract of his career and I am not particularly arsed he has gone. I liked him as a player and would have been happy for him to stay like but hey ho.

Poor form from GC there and the type of post I thought he was way above to be honest as he has always been a good poster on here.

Are you some sort of mod oh here - or Professor Emeritus hired to adjudicate the quality of posts and posters and the balance of the debate? You sure make a lot of references to those topics. Really odd considering your anti Rafa obsession.

Why do people on here put their allegiances with Bascombe above the club, does it give them some sort of self importance, you also know the same people would change their views on Purslow / Broughton / Gillette / Hicks if it meant a bit of copper for themselves.