You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better safe than sorry in this case I think. They've shown that they would have no problem taking the clubs fans to court so they do need to be a little careful about what they do next.....

Yes. They've handled it well, but in most other ways I just despair of that site these days. They had two interesting threads on there: one on ownership, and one on the new manager. Both were locked for no real reason at all, leaving endless Fred Kite-style 'bruvvers, we must not je-opordise our great cause' claptrap and 'Rafas gone, hug me' therapy sessions.

1st post so can't start a new thread.. feel free to copy and paste if someone wishes to do so.. we need to step-up the campaign against the snakes:

Want to Contact Christian 'The Snake' Purslow?

What have we got to Lose?

Express your grievances directly:

this is his email at Mid Ocean Partners, the buy out firm he is still on the Executive Board of:

christian.purslow@midoceanpartners.com *

surely only a buffoon can be this ignorant to how the fans feel?

* as listed and freely available in the public domain :tease:

Have you seen the email sent to Purlsow by Mike Jeffries (the movie producer - Goal! - supposedly involved in the aborted L4 bid)? It's reproduced in the 'free' news section of a certain site... Quite peculiar.

Am I guessing this is the site that we shall not name as it is a scumbag site?

What makes it peculiar fella?

Have you got a copy of the email or any snippets from it?

Am I guessing this is the site that we shall not name as it is a scumbag site?

What makes it peculiar fella?

Have you got a copy of the email or any snippets from it?

Please someone delete this if it's a problem, or ask me for a link.

Christian

I am sorry but I think you are pretty fucking disingenuous pal! And disrespectful. Maybe people don't call you on your shit too often, but I am not prepared to sit on my hands and watch Nero fiddle...

I initially reached out to you because you claimed (in the media at least) to be a lifelong red... and I wanted to congratulate you for firing Benitez (he had to go for footie reasons) but also because I wanted to see some resolution to the impending (or is it ongoing) rape of LFC....

And I was complimentary to you with some "kind words" which you acknowledged below... After all, weren't you and Broughton brought in to to find new owners and investment etc... the future...????

But you've ducked me ever since... continually asking me to "ping" you (whatever the fuck that means)...

And we're now becoming an absolute fucking laughing stock... worldwide... partly because of the "interviews" with managers you said you're conducting = in another email to me...

You didn't even have the good manners to reply to my email respectfully lobbying you to hire Kenny Dalglish as Manager...

And what the hell happened to AD [ED: Abu Dhabi i.e. Sheikh Khalifa]? I heard it was seriously 'on' and mentioned so in my below email to you which you didn't deny. But I heard they have since walked away. Another one.... WTF???

Am beginning to think Hicks does NOT want to sell the club but just sell the star players to service the debt. And from the fifty or so phone calls I've had today about this - including from the CEO's of 3 top CL contenders - I don't think I am too far off the mark.

(Honest) Answers Christian, answers!! And fast. Or this is going to get very fucking ugly very fast for you, RBS (and their all properties) and Broughton. And deservedly so, and I will do all I can to help.

We're not stupid pal. We are Liverpool Football Club. And some things are more important than life or death....

MJ

YNWA

Please someone delete this if it's a problem, or ask me for a link.

Cheers ears.

Pretty damning stuff to old Cecil there.

I can't see it being a problem as you have only posted the email and not any links.

Obviously I can't speak for others like. But as you say if it is a problem get it removed.

Mike Jefferies is the guy who manipulated Duncan Oldham into giving him publicity for Goal on Koptalk isn't he? He pretended to be part of an organisation who were going to bid for Liverpool and Dunk lapped it up. Do we know that he actually wrote that letter, or is Dunk just jumping on the lets all bash Purslow bandwagon.