You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why people are so agressive to fans of other teams who post on here. She Knows It supports Everton and no-one has a go at her about it. Oh, wait, I just answered that myself.

I'm with you. When will the Elders of the Internet invent a WUM filter, that allows people like NCB and Red Rag to join in the threads, but sends nobheads like BleuWhine, the starter of this thread (whose name I've already forgotten and can't be arsed looking back for) and the various Goons and Rentboys who have had a go into some dark cellar with Momo.

Respect AngryofTuebrook!! The original post was the equivalent of punching a child from behind and then running away....nothing concrete in what he had to say and the reason why fans don't want outsiders becoming involved.An opportunist and quite probably someone who has attached himself to city at the time of huge investment in the club! If your going to invade some others space then respect and something wholesome to say has to be your only intention...otherwise why bother.If honest i'm surprised by the reaction my involvement has had...mostly positive!,so much appreciated!!

Having looked at all your replies it has really hit home how bitter you Scousers are thesedays towards City. We've got a better team,stadium,manager and a far better bank balance.

We've also got a far brighter future. Get used to it.

Adios!

One season you have finished above us mate.

The stadium is newer. Well done.

We have no manager so even Port Vale has a better manager than us.

Bank Balance ? Well done.

Having looked at all your replies it has really hit home how bitter you Scousers are thesedays towards City. We've got a better team,stadium,manager and a far better bank balance.

Adios!

Another pathetic hit and run?

Also, you don't have a bank balance, your funded by oil money that has nothing to do with Manchester City.

You don't actually have a stadium, it's leased to you.

Better team? Is that why you couldn't beat us on two occasions this season?Even with our injuries i.e Not having Torres fit.

And better manager? Yeah I guess you could argue Roberto Mancini's better than nothing.

One more point, for the all money you've spent, come back when Cit£h achieve something.

Adios!

Should you ever win anything...(it's a big if also..£250 million so far and fucking Viera is in your team) would you feel proud? Would a man who has never worked a day in his life and then wins the lottery and spends his days in luxury feel comfortable and contented? You play in a ground and yes a good one i agree but the council own it.For all the money you have spent your team is maybe only marginally better than Liverpools but you'll never get the players you're linked with because no one knows who you are....NO one wants to play at WASTELANDS,but they want to play in front of the kop,OT and Arsenal!! Also should Mancini have not been in a job at this present time then i honestly don't think he'd be on Liverpools wanted list....So look forward to endless mercenaries joining...and then leaving and tearing up shirts because 'suchabody' has been replaced after one season only to be replaced by some other greedy bastard....No history,no hope....bleak future...they don't call you FUCK UP CITY for nothing!!

Should you ever win anything...(it's a big if also..£250 million so far and fucking Viera is in your team) would you feel proud? Would a man who has never worked a day in his life and then wins the lottery and spends his days in luxury feel comfortable and contented? You play in a ground and yes a good one i agree but the council own it.For all the money you have spent your team is maybe only marginally better than Liverpools but you'll never get the players you're linked with because no one knows who you are....NO one wants to play at WASTELANDS,but they want to play in front of the kop,OT and Arsenal!! Also should Mancini have not been in a job at this present time then i honestly don't think he'd be on Liverpools wanted list....So look forward to endless mercenaries joining...and then leaving and tearing up shirts because 'suchabody' has been replaced after one season only to be replaced by some other greedy bastard....No history,no hope....bleak future...they don't call you FUCK UP CITY for nothing!!

A rag sticking up for LFC, i've heard everything now.

Go and cry over your £1 billion (and rising) debts wereas we are rolling in cash.

Have you got Ocean finance on the phone??!!

Is this two mancs arguing on a Liverpool website?

What are we, Afghanistan in the 1980s?

Get out of here! Go on, scoot!

Is this two mancs arguing on a Liverpool website?

What are we, Afghanistan in the 1980s?

Get out of here! Go on, scoot!

Firstly Milla,i've said my piece you prick....Razor,i stand by everything i've said.Rivalries aside my bone of contention was an evident lack of respect.Milla is a wind up merchant whereas i am not on here to piss anyone off.I have not commented elsewhere but read threads and have always taken interest in other footy sites/fanzines.....Of coarse a continued call for me to fuck off would lead to me doing exactly that.......your call lads!!

Go and cry over your £1 billion (and rising) debts wereas we are rolling in cash.

This just about sums up the arrogant attitude of most Man City fans thesedays,and why it will end in tears for this Joke club.

Your straight from Bluemoon you. Come back when you actually own a stadium.

had me in stitches that!

All we now is for bluenose to turn up and we can have a massive rivalry sausage fest.......

This just about sums up the arrogant attitude of most Man City fans thesedays,and why it will end in tears for this Joke club.

Your straight from Bluemoon you. Come back when you actually own a stadium.

Guest The Chimp
All we now is for bluenose to turn up and we can have a massive rivalry sausage fest.......

Hahaha, and then a bluenose does turn up right on cue. To be fair though this one's sound.

Edit. Too slow again!

Ah, the beauty of sport.

The power of The World Game to overcome boundaries and bring fans of different races, nationalities, colours and creeds together in one joyous celebration of some people are universal twats.

I'm welling up here, I love you all so much.

Actually your CLUB loses lots and lots of money, it is only spending so much because it's parent company pumps money into it.

Actually our CLUB usually makes a decent profit, it is only our parent company losing money as it borrowed money it couldn't afford to buy the club.

Adios!

As we don't have a manager, that's hardly a glowing endorsement of Mancini is it?

Man City are the future boys and girls. Our time is coming. And once we hit the top we'll be there for a VERY long time.

Was your face straight when you typed that? You're not even the biggest side in fucking Manchester, you jamook.

As far as rivalries are concerned, you're not even anywhere close to our radar.

When you have won more than our lesser neighbours (that would be Everton. They are like you in the sense of being a city's second team) come back and have a pop, and maybe I'll take you seriously.

Until then, go away and count the pennies that City have, because evidently that is all that matters to all you 'fans'.

Man City are the future boys and girls. Our time is coming. And once we hit the top we'll be there for a VERY long time.

Like Blackburn?

Seriously, you aren't in the Champions League, you don't own your own stadium, your record signing doesn't even want to play for you, and you've won nothing. It's not bitterness, I just don't quite understand why you think you've got anything to boast about?

Bleu Wine and Roger Milla - They say empty vessels make the loudest noise - well considering that YOU both support a club that made the SAME European Competition as us, couldn't beat us in TWO matches last season AND who spent 10 TIMES us last season only to bottle the one thing they DID want last season? You've got some neck to come on here and brag about the sum total of NOTHING. Put it that way. In fact I wonder if for 'Empty Vessels' We could also read 'Worthless Pieces of Trash' like you two since you BOTH seem to make a whole LOT of pathetic, aimless, unintelligible noise.

You want to lecture US do you son? Bleuwine? Or maybe you want to compare trophies (what you need a little MORE than just a bank balance to win no?) Well know this, our club won more titles in the 80's ALONE than your sad excuse for a nouveau riche outfit (ALREADY turned down by the likes of Torres, Kaka, Berbatov etc, whose next?) have in their ENTIRE history - Heck, we've won more in the last TEN years than you have in the last FORTY - You want to debate club sizes - We are THE most successful club by far in Britain. City? Are not even bigger than their neighbours - And as to class? If your club HAS it - you don't hear it, OR brag about it - You just KNOW it - YOUR response and desperate shouting tells us ALL we need to know about City and what they WANT to achieve but are nowhere NEAR yet. ''Now a bigger club'' than us Roger Miller? OK, excuse me while I stop laughing, City aren't even in the same GALAXY as Liverpool, never mind our immediate Solar System when it comes to a 'better class of club' nor will they EVER be........................................

NB: Incidentally Bleuwine - You want to carry out your pathetic threats? Then you can find me HERE if you dare: http://www.facebook.com/simon.n.worden. Now run along Nurse has her rounds to do and will be FURIOUS if she catches you out of the ward THIS late.

NNB: Brag while you can women - You just KNOW we'll be back on top of our game and FAR ahead of trash like City before long so I suggest you enjoy the all to brief period of ascendancy you currently enjoy. We'll be bought out before long and restored to where we REALLY belong - then we'll see just WHO has the future no?

NNNB: Our players will go to you at the click of a hand will they? Okey - would that be before or after they faint laughing and/or asking ''Who?'' IF we sell our stars and that is by NO means certain yet. It will be to clubs with CLASS, those who know HOW to win things - that does NOT include Manchester City.

For future reference, NB, nota bene, can not be used in the same way as ps, which can be post post scriptum.

Don't hit me.