You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa 99% certain to leave after pay-off agreed

ReddOrDedd

You just don't have a clue what i'm talking about do you.

The club is going to the wall, it's not a doomsday scenario, it's very fucking real.

We're losing £110,000 a day, we're in 351 million pounds worth of debt, yes even with our global support the clubs financial situation is totally insolvent according to the club accountants and other experts on the matter.

Benitez has kicked up all manner of fuss and made life awkward for the parasites, whether he's done that for his own personal gain, whether he's gone about it the right way or not it doesn't matter, he has done what he's done. He's seen first hand resources being drained out of the club and into the pockets of those 2 twats and he's seen his plans for the club undermined, whether those plans were right or wrong it doesn't matter, he's seen those 2 schysters for what they are pretty much from the word go and that is partly why they've looked to undermine him time and again, to make life uncomfortable for him, nudging him towards the door and that is why he's gone to war with the likes of Parry and Purslow because they're all underhand cunts in it purely for themselves and to the detriment of this club.

That's not me painting Benitez as some titan, probably does the opposite in fact, that is the way things have gone, that is the environment Hicks and Gillett have created and Benitez has tried to take objection and now he's paying for it with his job. No doubt he's been sucked in time and again by their promises and they hushed him with a 5 year contract and 'total' control, manipulating the situation brilliantly for themselves and leaving Benitez to look the fool, with his balls hanging out, the lot, he's been undone by 2 very keen and calculated manipulators and there's no coming back now for him.

He's not being sacked purely for footballing reasons, that's the be all and end all of it and that is what people should be angry about and all that is very much relevant to this thread.

It's not going to the wall. We're up for sale and they'll be gone within the year. Now man the fuck up, you woman.

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not going to the wall. We're up for sale and they'll be gone within the year. Now man the fuck up, you woman.

How's about get shat on you horrendous little gobshite, stop insulting peoples intelligence with your poor attempts at fishing and refrain from quoting me here on in, you massive thundercunt of a failure.

I do, but I've never been entirely convinced by it. It would be most unusual.

Well, practically everything about our situation over the last 8 to 10 months has been unusual.

Practically everyone has lied at some point.

So much for a nice dignified exit that benefits all parties. It's all rotten.

I do, but I've never been entirely convinced by it. It would be most unusual. There were other stories saying it was rubbish, as well.

I was on your line of thinking as well Zig, but Tony B mentioned it again in his article today. Also why would the board leak the 3 million offer to the press if it wasn’t way off?

not gonna lie. i think its time for a change of manager.......but not like this and not before those leeches are gone. rafa goes and who's going to be able to say no to what players get sold? the yanks don't give a fuck about what goes on on the pitch, so ask yourselves why they are apparently so keen to get rid of him?

and achieved great things with a team of limited size and spending power. ...

Great things ? Managed to just save them from regelation his first 6 months,took them to 7th in his first full season and back to 12th in his second ( while reaching the Europa final) This season his team lost 12 away games.Is this really "great things" ?

Fuck off, he has used the owners plenty off times and you know it. We all know there cunts we all know Rafa has not spent in the last year, but dont give me that shit. He sold Alonso he bought Aquallani, he bought etc he sold etc.

Its too easy an excuse, And It looks like he is going and people won't except it for one simple reason. It will not benefit them anymore. The club will change hands at the end of the year and hopefully we can move on.[/QUOTE]

Do you still think it will?

I am not that confident anymore.

"Fuck off, he has used the owners plenty off times and you know it".

No, he has exposed them for being fucking liars, tell me his first outburst. when the first fucking cheque bounced.

"We all know there cunts we all know Rafa has not spent in the last year, but dont give me that shit. He sold Alonso he bought Aquallani, he bought etc he sold etc".

Simply put this is shite. "we all know Rafa has not spent in the last year" "he bought Aquallani" Sort your argument out you fool.

"Its too easy an excuse, And It looks like he is going and people won't except it for one simple reason. It will not benefit them anymore"

So which Liverpool fan is benefiting from his departure? How many of the dressing room he lost are now commited to staying? Your the fucking Daddy when it comes to the know, Have your two players text Bascombe to commit or do I have to wait until Sunday

"The club will change hands at the end of the year and hopefully we can move on"

Dear me, Even fucking *Simple Simon knows this is wrong.

* Sorry Simon but I dont post often enough to know if your still the whipping boy

What cracks me up is the idea those tools on RAWK think Rafa has ever fought for anyone but himself and would rather he heldout for more money. Don't mind me if I don't praise Rafa 4 Istanbul either anymore than I praise Riise who also spat in our faces game after game after a great early start ... oh and it HAS to be Hodgson be nice to have a TRUE gent back at the club rather than a coniving actor who has milked as much misplaced loyalty as the yanks !!

the yanks don't give a fuck about what goes on on the pitch, so ask yourselves why they are apparently so keen to get rid of him?

Exactly.

They're selling up apparently so surely they'd want their brand to look as stable as possible with a manager and players on long term contracts, brimming with potential and such virtues enticing of any possible buyers or investors?

Exactly.

They're selling up apparently so surely they'd want their brand to look as stable as possible with a manager and players on long term contracts, brimming with potential and such virtues enticing of any possible buyers or investors?

They sack him and get the top players to stay; who otherwise would have left if Benitez stays.

The players are worth more than the manager. Not hard to work out.

You just don't have a clue what i'm talking about do you.

The club is going to the wall, it's not a doomsday scenario, it's very fucking real.

We're losing £110,000 a day, we're in 351 million pounds worth of debt, yes even with our global support the clubs financial situation is totally insolvent according to the club accountants and other experts on the matter.

Benitez has kicked up all manner of fuss and made life awkward for the parasites, whether he's done that for his own personal gain, whether he's gone about it the right way or not it doesn't matter, he has done what he's done. He's seen first hand resources being drained out of the club and into the pockets of those 2 twats and he's seen his plans for the club undermined, whether those plans were right or wrong it doesn't matter, he's seen those 2 schysters for what they are pretty much from the word go and that is partly why they've looked to undermine him time and again, to make life uncomfortable for him, nudging him towards the door and that is why he's gone to war with the likes of Parry and Purslow because they're all underhand cunts in it purely for themselves and to the detriment of this club.

That's not me painting Benitez as some titan, probably does the opposite in fact, that is the way things have gone, that is the environment Hicks and Gillett have created and Benitez has tried to take objection and now he's paying for it with his job. No doubt he's been sucked in time and again by their promises and they hushed him with a 5 year contract and 'total' control, manipulating the situation brilliantly for themselves and leaving Benitez to look the fool, with his balls hanging out, the lot, he's been undone by 2 very keen and calculated manipulators and there's no coming back now for him.

He's not being sacked purely for footballing reasons, that's the be all and end all of it and that is what people should be angry about and all that is very much relevant to this thread.

I accept much of what you say, although I have doubts that Benitez was the kind of sword-wielding LFC-defender you claim him to be (for personal gain, or otherwise, as you say).

Which financially minded custodian/team manager do you suggest we appoint once Rafa's gone?

although I have doubts that Benitez was the kind of sword-wielding LFC-defender you claim him to be

Again, I never claimed him to be that.

Right now i want Kenny Dalglish in charge and if not him someone like Pelligrini.

Do you trust those in charge now to make the right decisions in replacing Rafa?

I know i don't.

They sack him and get the top players to stay; who otherwise would have left if Benitez stays.

A good rule of thumb might be to consider What would Hicks Do?

And then do the exact opposite.

(Yes, I'm going to ignore the big Texan publicly endorsin' Roffa)

Last reply to you and then you'll join my ever growing ignore list.

Top players as in Reina, Mascherano or Torres who would be happy to see Benitez stay or Gerrard who made it known to the Echo that he was unhappy over suggestions that he was set to leave because of Benitez?

These players are all considering their futures because the future of their club is uncertain. They would not be demanding moves elsewhere because of the manager, they'd be demanding the manager be sacked.

I'm not trying to convince you of all that because quite obviously you're a vapid, drooling minge on a wind up, it's directed at anyone reading who may have considered your post as something more than a sorry piece of maggoty bait.

Last reply to you and then you'll join my ever growing ignore list.

Top players as in Reina, Mascherano or Torres who would be happy to see Benitez stay or Gerrard who made it known to the Echo that he was unhappy over suggestions that he was set to leave because of Benitez?

These players are all considering their futures because the future of their club is uncertain. They would not be demanding moves elsewhere because of the manager, they'd be demanding the manager be sacked.

I'm not trying to convince you of all that because quite obviously you're a vapid, drooling minge on a wind up, it's directed at anyone reading who may have considered your post as something more than a sorry piece of maggoty bait.

This is, of course, your opinion. And it's wrong.

Now shush.

Again, I never claimed him to be that.

Right now i want Kenny Dalglish in charge and if not him someone like Pelligrini.

Do you trust those in charge now to make the right decisions in replacing Rafa?

I know i don't.

No, I have severe misgivings about the internal machinations at the club. As I've said, I'd like to see Roy Hodgson take the reins. Pellegrini, I could live with. FWIW, I think Kenny would be a disaster.

You just dont get it do you.

As much as I want him out,this is the owners and the board forcing him out.

Which means no one to stop the sale of players.

Sell the players,lowers the debt,lowering the debt,the owners stay.

They will get a yes man in as manager.

Nando,Mascher and maybe Gerrard sold.

The owners stay on knowing it wont matter how shit we become,they will still get millions coming into the club,because of the fanbase we have.

The owners win win situation.

Kenny was nailed on weeks ago. Take temp charge for a year until we are sold.

I'm amazed at how many people seem to know exactly what's going on with our club. From who said what, to who's owed how much, even down to their fucking body language.

Either most are just making it up as they go along, or far too many people who should know better have been babbling.