You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Eurovision 2010

Steve Holt

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone seriously manage to listen through the whole of that show? Seriously?? I can see the comedy value, but even the comedy fades only lasts a few songs...

I have only heard the norwegian song, and hearing it just once made me want to first kill the singer and then myself, so I stayed well away from this load of crap.

Hotties of 2010

Armenia - Eva Rivas

Eva-Rivas.jpg

eva_12.jpg

Azerbaijan - Safura Alizadeh

Safura_Alizadeh.jpg

Safura_2-RESIZE-s925-s450-fit.jpg

Georgia - Sopho Nizharadze

md_portret.jpg

Germany - Lena Meyer-Landrut

Lena-Meyer-Landrut-Eurovision-2010-Germany.jpg

LenaMeyerLandrut.jpg

Moldova - Olia Tira (With SunStroke Project)

54145.jpg

DSC_0041_f_1.jpg

Portugal - Filipa Azevedo

1612879658_small.jpg

Romania - Paula Seling

paula31.jpg

paularocks.jpg

Ukraine - Alyosha

alyosha5.png

hjfiy-RESIZE-s925-s450-fit.jpg

Yet again the Europeans conspire to ridicule the UK. I don't know if our representative was crap or not, chances are that he was, but I do know the other European countries don't give a shit about the quality of the performance. They just want to grasp any opportunity to knock the UK.

It's time we fucked off this shit contest. Every year it's the same fucking thing. Friendly countries and neighbours voting for one another, regardless of the quality of the performance.

And we mugs in the UK pay more than any other country to keep this crap going. We should pull out and let the Eastern Europeans run the show... if they can afford it.

Our representative was entirely shite. He was utterly devoid of anything. He was a decent singer. But the song was terrible. It serves us right for giving the job to Pete fucking Waterman.

Honestly I wanted France to win. The song is their World Cup song and it felt every bit the upbeat, happy, football festival tune. And the guy was having a fucking ball on stage.

Yet again the Europeans conspire to ridicule the UK. I don't know if our representative was crap or not, chances are that he was, but I do know the other European countries don't give a shit about the quality of the performance. They just want to grasp any opportunity to knock the UK.

It's time we fucked off this shit contest. Every year it's the same fucking thing. Friendly countries and neighbours voting for one another, regardless of the quality of the performance.

And we mugs in the UK pay more than any other country to keep this crap going. We should pull out and let the Eastern Europeans run the show... if they can afford it.

012AlfGarnett_228x362.jpg

The Germans were the biggest cunts in Europe 70 years ago so there's at least hope for us in 70 years time...

It says a fair bit about the popularity of the UK around Europe in that it was announced that 43% of Germany's votes came from people who had grandmothers raped by their soldiers in WW2, but felt more warmth towards them than us.

I find it interesting that - because of the 'Greek crisis', Germany now effectively owns and dictates economic and domestic policy in Southern Europe. Why did we even bother? Insert whistleing smiley face here.

Now is the time to fuck the Greeks over for some more treasures I reckon.

Firstly I'd offer the Elgin Marbles for the price of the German Bail out, then when they hit upon the idea of selling off shit, I'd turn the Parthenon into a drive thru Wimpy.

Now is the time to fuck the Greeks over for some more treasures I reckon.

Firstly I'd offer the Elgin Marbles for the price of the German Bail out, then when they hit upon the idea of selling off shit, I'd turn the Parthenon into a drive thru Wimpy.

I'm waiting for them to suggest building a dam and draining the Mediterranean to turn it into farmland like in Man in the High Castle.

Remember Gina G ? Lovely girl, two other female dancers on stage, short skirts. Hotter than hot. We didn't win, and that was donkeys years ago. Fuck them judges, saps. I would drink Gina's bath water even today...We can start a campaign to reform Bucks Fizz if you're really that bothered ? I'm in. Never say die though. Chin up.

Guest The Chimp

Gina G. Little Aussie minx she was.

gina_g_main_1.jpg

ooh ahh, just a little bit

ooh ahh, a little bit more

you're the monkey

i've been looking for

ooh ahh, a little bit more

come on Chimpy

je t'adore

:whoops:

Our representative was entirely shite. He was utterly devoid of anything. He was a decent singer. But the song was terrible. It serves us right for giving the job to Pete fucking Waterman.

We've played the simpering, pop spastic game and been totally fucked off, so let's change the tune : get on the phone to fucking Lemmy and get fuckin Motorhead to blow the fuckin doors off this thing.

Iron Fist at the fuckin Hun ? I Like it.

Remember Gina G ? Lovely girl, two other female dancers on stage, short skirts. Hotter than hot. We didn't win, and that was donkeys years ago. Fuck them judges, saps. I would drink Gina's bath water even today...We can start a campaign to reform Bucks Fizz if you're really that bothered ? I'm in. Never say die though. Chin up.

Who can forget? Best legs ever seen on that contest. Pity she was actually an Aussie, guess the European voters held that against her.

We've played the simpering, pop spastic game and been totally fucked off, so let's change the tune : get on the phone to fucking Lemmy and get fuckin Motorhead to blow the fuckin doors off this thing.

Iron Fist at the fuckin Hun ? I Like it.

If we continue to have Pop Idol style auditions for this, we'll continue to have Pop Idol style simpering shite representing the UK. Wasn't it just a few years ago where the UK had 2 tuneless cheerleader types who ended up getting fuck all (English for "nul points")?

If we continue to have Pop Idol style auditions for this, we'll continue to have Pop Idol style simpering shite representing the UK. Wasn't it just a few years ago where the UK had 2 tuneless cheerleader types who ended up getting fuck all (English for "nul points")?

Aye, I believe it was.

What about "Killed By Death", "Eat The Rich", or "Bomber" if the shoot out's in Dresden ?

See if yer fuckin Scorpions with their Winds of fuckin Change can match that.:wow:

This ticks all the Eurovision boxes...

Woeful Song - Check

Woeful Singers - Check

Woeful Dancing -Check

Woeful Costumes - Check

DEFINATE WINNER!!!

GCPSh47gHz8

Any prizes for guessing what they do for a living?