You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

Also lads..

For somebody to join as part of our party if we've already played a game.. the original group maker needs to back out back into the private lobby, followed by somebody else. Otherwise the joining player isn't always on our team/blue on the radar.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also lads..

For somebody to join as part of our party if we've already played a game.. the original group maker needs to back out back into the private lobby, followed by somebody else. Otherwise the joining player isn't always on our team/blue on the radar.

As I found out....twice!

I'm back, and will be online later this afternoon and this evening. I'll be taking a break just before 19:00 to catch the final ressies game of the season, before heading back on afterwards until I've either had enough or fall asleep.

New maps today people? Who is getting them?

Still waiting for them to hit the PSN Store, I read on a forum that they are expected to hit just after 17:00, so there will no doubt be a mad rush.

I fired it up earlier and was greeted by an update required, so we can't have too much longer to wait.

I'd bought them for the 360 when I was over at me folks, and to be honest, I'm not too keen on them so far, Bailout is probably the best of the 5, (I never had the original MW, so they are all new to me).

I'll no doubt get them for the PS3. I'm just hoping that matches are not flooded with the new maps as they are over on the darkside.

How much for them?

Slight update.

The Stimulus pack is available on PSN only in the States today, it hits the UK tomorrow.

The cost is $14.99, which I think will translate as £10, which is roughly €11.50.

Slight update.

The Stimulus pack is available on PSN only in the States today, it hits the UK tomorrow.

The cost is $14.99, which I think will translate as £10, which is roughly €11.50.

Not too bad, i'll get them anyway. I've only got used to the current maps now.

Stimulus is up on the PSN store now, it's hidden away in the A-Z area.

I've tried downloading but I have some issues with the store, so am looking at what might be wrong from my side. Tried 2 cards so far, no joy as yet.

Just been on the PSN forums, and you'll not be surprised to hear that everyone is having problems at the moment, the servers can't handle the volume of potential transactions..... (Didn't they pay attention when this hit the 360?).

Anywho, the advice being supplied is to try once and if you get an error, wait 15 minutes and try again. If this still doesn't work, you can try to add to your wallet on your PS3, but this too may provide you with another network error.

If you can't get to your PS3 for whatever reason, and want to try and top up your wallet, jump onto here and give it a go. I have just tried here as well, and no surprises, network busy error, try again later. Goes without saying that if you have online banking, log on and ensure that no monies have left your account whilst all this shenanigans is ongoing.

I'm downloading the pack now. Took a couple of attempts to update the wallet because of the busy server, but got there in the end.

If you've tried a few times during the day, be careful when you finally download the pack, I had 7 sat in my cart after I confirmed purchase and went to download. I just selected to download an individual pack rather than using the download all option at the bottom of the screen.

I now see why you get 7 downloads hit your queue when you confirm purchase, it's all to do with the BLES number you'll find on the spine of your MW2 case, just below the age certificate.

I needed to activate the BLES00683 pack, so be sure to check your BLES number and activate the appropriate pack.