You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

By the way, I know there's a seperate thread for this, but are we going to do any more FFA tournament type things? Just wondering, I missed out last time.

Defo. If we get a load on we can warm up with some FFA, or switch from TDM to FFA if people fancy a change.

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Done ok in the last couple when it was just me, Allan and Jamie, compared to earlier when I really struggled. Enjoyed it though, we done well overall.

Hopefully we get enough next time for a full team.

TK that's a good idea with taking turns with a launcher, I'll have one in a 2nd class for the next go.

Guest TK-421

We could have it set as a second class, when you die you switch and when it's safe again switch back. Might take a bit of getting used to but winning the skies is a big part of TDM.

It could get confusing though so a designated TNFer for each game taking turns might be worth trying as plan B, if the second class thing doesn't fly.

You not in with the clan anymore brynie? How did it go? I finally got online, but everytime i try joining a game i seem to just miss out.

You were on with us at the end weren't you? Wasn't happy with my performances but I never play TDMs so it looks like it'll take a while to get used to.

That was probably me shouting obscenities*that you heard, my apologies.

That was a good laugh. Got lucky with two chopper gunners in the first two games. Then struggled a bit on Favela, Underpass and Quarry before recovering for a good finish on Afghan and Highrise. Can't fail on Highrise.

TNF!

I give you TNF MVP on our debut TK.

Bit of a struggle for me tonight, especially when I had the stinger as my secondary. Every time I approached a corner, I was changing from primary to secondary thinking I had my SPAS, low and behold, the stinger came over the shoulder every time.

Defo worth another go, hopefully get a few more on to boot.

I changed my claymore for a frag and forgot and almost blew myself up a few times.

All in all it was a very worthwhile excercise tonight, I've just got to get myself back into TDM mode. Too many FFA or objective matches played recently. I usually stick to Mosh Pit and cycle round match types, and then switch to FFA when Wasteland or Headquarters Pro keep coming up.

Luke was good, and I think he caught a few of the oppo off guard with his low rank, but we had been forewarned.

Annoyed that we didn't get the chance to have a game on Skidrow, my favourite map. Also, I was surprised that we didn't see Rundown either.

The game on Rust was just mental, as it usually is, but I think that was my first TDM on the map.

All in all it was a very worthwhile excercise tonight, I've just got to get myself back into TDM mode. Too many FFA or objective matches played recently. I usually stick to Mosh Pit and cycle round match types, and then switch to FFA when Wasteland or Headquarters Pro keep coming up.

Luke was good, and I think he caught a few of the oppo off guard with his low rank, but we had been forewarned.

Annoyed that we didn't get the chance to have a game on Skidrow, my favourite map. Also, I was surprised that we didn't see Rundown either.

The game on Rust was just mental, as it usually is, but I think that was my first TDM on the map.

Same maps come up too often, Wastelands and Favela in particular.

Definitely worthwhile tonight, just whet my appetite for TDMs and will make me more determined to improve.

Im sorry I missed this, any plans for another go over the next few days?

Yeah, going to be on for a couple of hours every day between now and Thursday evening myself, and no doubt a few others will be on as well.

If you're ever on at the same time as myself, just drop us an invite or join my session. If I'm flying solo, I'm usually playing FFA.

Yeah, going to be on for a couple of hours every day between now and Thursday evening myself, and no doubt a few others will be on as well.

If you're ever on at the same time as myself, just drop us an invite or join my session. If I'm flying solo, I'm usually playing FFA.

Its amazing how quickly the time adds up on this game, Im nearly on 8 days already. Yeah I will be on everyday at some point.

You were on with us at the end weren't you? Wasn't happy with my performances but I never play TDMs so it looks like it'll take a while to get used to.

That was probably me shouting obscenities*that you heard, my apologies.

Yeah sorry, I wrote this before I could get in, and on my ps3 it showed TK and Dynamite in a game, but you in a seperate game.

Its amazing how quickly the time adds up on this game, Im nearly on 8 days already. Yeah I will be on everyday at some point.

I'm on it nearly every day since I started playing online, which was only a couple of months ago. I'm afraid to look at the amount of time i've spent on it.