You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we start off with some FFA and move on to TDM?

As I mentioned earlier, I'll have to excuse myself around 20:30, so if you want to play TDM, someone else would be best placed to send out the invites so that when I leave the party, you don't all get the "waiting for party leader" message on your screens as your sat in the lobby.

Shall we start off with some FFA and move on to TDM?

As I mentioned earlier, I'll have to excuse myself around 20:30, so if you want to play TDM, someone else would be best placed to send out the invites so that when I leave the party, you don't all get the "waiting for party leader" message on your screens as your sat in the lobby.

Yeah I'll be happy with that, are you talking private FFA?

Had about 5 games of FFA this evening and on two of them I encountered people playing together. Fucking does my head in, they got the tactical nuke on Underpass and the other two were on Skidrow, fortunately they weren't as good or cunning.

Yeah I'll be happy with that, are you talking private FFA?

Had about 5 games of FFA this evening and on two of them I encountered people playing together. Fucking does my head in, they got the tactical nuke on Underpass and the other two were on Skidrow, fortunately they weren't as good or cunning.

We can do private FFA, but I was thinking more just hitting the public rooms and people just joining sesh. (Remembering to take the clan tag off before people start accusing us of shenanigans....).

I've not seen nuke boosters for a while in FFA, though some kid I was in a lobby with managed 3 legit nukes in a row a few days ago.

We can do private FFA, but I was thinking more just hitting the public rooms and people just joining sesh. (Remembering to take the clan tag off before people start accusing us of shenanigans....).

I've not seen nuke boosters for a while in FFA, though some kid I was in a lobby with managed 3 legit nukes in a row a few days ago.

Two teaming the other day in one that we were in, although they were utter garbage.

I'm easy regarding whether the FFA is private or not, was just enquiring.

Two teaming the other day in one that we were in, although they were utter garbage.

I'm easy regarding whether the FFA is private or not, was just enquiring.

Wasn't counting those 2, as they were indeed garbage, but fair play to them, they didn't look like they wanted to boost, they were just looking out for each other.

We'll play it by ear tomorrow, and see who and how many are on before deciding to go private or public, or if indeed we just go straight into TDM. I may jump onto Mosh Pit for a bit as well, just to play an objective game or two.

Wasn't counting those 2, as they were indeed garbage, but fair play to them, they didn't look like they wanted to boost, they were just looking out for each other.

We'll play it by ear tomorrow, and see who and how many are on before deciding to go private or public, or if indeed we just go straight into TDM. I may jump onto Mosh Pit for a bit as well, just to play an objective game or two.

I really have to start trying other match types, I'm sure it improves your all round game.

I'll probably be on before 6 so if I see you I'll join you.

I really have to start trying other match types, I'm sure it improves your all round game.

I'll probably be on before 6 so if I see you I'll join you.

I'll probably wake up around 16:00, so by the time I've done all the bits I need to do, it'll be around 18:00 anyway.

The objective matches can be a good way of racking up XP, especially on Demolition. Sabotage can be good if the game lasts the full 20 minutes, most people hit at least 20 kills.

Search & Destroy is by far the most tactical match type going, and when you're playing well it's well worth playing, (each kill is worth 500 XP), but as soon as you start slumping it can get frustrating having to spectate for the remainder of the round. Though in a strange way, if you do die and have to spectate the remainder of the round, you can see routes players are taking and see how they approach the game, thus picking up some handy tips.

God I was awful earlier, I really let the team down.

Don't worry about it mate, I was far from decent myself.

The last game on Scrapyard that I played in was just one severe raping for everyone who was on our side.

Don't think I've seen so much air support called in on Scrapyard in TDM.

I should be on for longer tomorrow, from around 19:00-22:30.

Don't worry about it mate, I was far from decent myself.

The last game on Scrapyard that I played in was just one severe raping for everyone who was on our side.

Don't think I've seen so much air support called in on Scrapyard in TDM.

I should be on for longer tomorrow, from around 19:00-22:30.

I'll try and be around in that time period for some games.

Scrapyard was a joke tonight and confirmed to me why I think it's such a bad map. It rewards the 'cheaper' players much more than the skilled.

I'll try and be around in that time period for some games.

Scrapyard was a joke tonight and confirmed to me why I think it's such a bad map. It rewards the 'cheaper' players much more than the skilled.

That was such a horrible match to play in. I started well enough, 2 kills in the first minute, but after that it went down the shitter, and how..... 10 deaths in a row and no further kills.

I fired 2 stinger missiles at 1 of the harriers that were up, and both missiles missed. Needless to say, I didn't survive much longer after that.

The earlier games were good, apart from Wasteland for me, I can't stand Wasteland at the best of times.

Looking forward to getting some real playing time in over the next few days, hopefully we can get a full compliment on at the same time, and not have Byrnie being stuck on the opposition after I had invited him into the game, rather than him joining the session. I can only imagine that this happended because Byrnie had taken off his tag for the FFA games we'd played earlier.

That was such a horrible match to play in. I started well enough, 2 kills in the first minute, but after that it went down the shitter, and how..... 10 deaths in a row and no further kills.

I fired 2 stinger missiles at 1 of the harriers that were up, and both missiles missed. Needless to say, I didn't survive much longer after that.

The earlier games were good, apart from Wasteland for me, I can't stand Wasteland at the best of times.

Looking forward to getting some real playing time in over the next few days, hopefully we can get a full compliment on at the same time, and not have Byrnie being stuck on the opposition after I had invited him into the game, rather than him joining the session. I can only imagine that this happended because Byrnie had taken off his tag for the FFA games we'd played earlier.

Yeah, silly me forgot to put my tag back on. I had a clear shot at TK putting up a sentry gun in Wastelands and hadn't the heart to kill him. Funny though, being on the other team.

As you said I'd love to have the full 8 on at the same time.

Yeah, silly me forgot to put my tag back on. I had a clear shot at TK putting up a sentry gun in Wastelands and hadn't the heart to kill him. Funny though, being on the other team.

As you said I'd love to have the full 8 on at the same time.

You could have let us all run into the bunker behind you to decimate your temporary team mates......

Yeah I should have, would have been quality.

Obviously the standard you were up against in the next game was far higher?

Not quite sure what happened in Scrapyard. We started off well in the first minute or so, then next thing you know, the skies are filled with air support and it went to shit for us.

Guest TK-421

Heh, I was completely oblivious to that. You should've shot me!

What to do about stuff in the air? I completely forgot about our strategy. I think it's probably best if we have a designated rocket guy for each game, as swapping classes all the time could get very confusing and I will "forget" again.

Just take in in turns on rockets from match to match?

Heh, I was completely oblivious to that. You should've shot me!

What to do about stuff in the air? I completely forgot about our strategy. I think it's probably best if we have a designated rocket guy for each game, as swapping classes all the time could get very confusing and I will "forget" again.

Just take in in turns on rockets from match to match?

Taking turns is definitely the fairest option. My heart wasn't in it playing against you lot. Although I regretted not killing you when you took me out a bit afterwards.

Guest TK-421
Taking turns is definitely the fairest option. My heart wasn't in it playing against you lot. Although I regretted not killing you when you took me out a bit afterwards.

Again, I'm pleading ignorance.