You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PS3 MW2 TLW Clan?

Allan

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just bombing down a pizza. Will be on in 5.

SHIT! system update needed, It's on 0% and not moving, it's a long one:( What time you lot on until? I don't think I'll be on anyway :wallbutt:

Was really looking forward to this.

I'm counting myself out, just had a few games then and can't concentrate, eyes are burning because i only got 3 hours sleep last night. I'll catch yous another time lads.

No worries, no need to rush either.

As soon as I see everyone is online and has the game fired up, I'll send out the invites.

Thanks. Is anyone else on yet? I really want to join in, but i'm not sure I'll be able to, it's not moving fast. What sort of time do you think you'll call it a night?

All on now. invites will be sent in a minute.

I'll be on till midnight or so, can't speak for the others, but I'd imagine about the same.

The update was quite a biggy, so just get on when you can, and I'll fire an invite to you, or you can try and join if we're mid match.

Let the side down tonight sorry lads. Really finding this TDM very tough to get good at, was getting killed left, right and centre.

I'll play TDM's a bit more so i'll be ready for the next night.

You not in with the clan anymore brynie? How did it go? I finally got online, but everytime i try joining a game i seem to just miss out.

Guest TK-421

That was a good laugh. Got lucky with two chopper gunners in the first two games. Then struggled a bit on Favela, Underpass and Quarry before recovering for a good finish on Afghan and Highrise. Can't fail on Highrise.

TNF!

Bit of a struggle for me tonight, especially when I had the stinger as my secondary. Every time I approached a corner, I was changing from primary to secondary thinking I had my SPAS, low and behold, the stinger came over the shoulder every time.

Defo worth another go, hopefully get a few more on to boot.

Guest TK-421
Bit of a struggle for me tonight, especially when I had the stinger as my secondary. Every time I approached a corner, I was changing from primary to secondary thinking I had my SPAS, low and behold, the stinger came over the shoulder every time.

Defo worth another go, hopefully get a few more on to boot.

I think it would be better to take it in turns on the rocket launchers for each game. Either that or everyone has it as a second class, and switch if you die when there is something in the sky. That way we would be sure to minimise death from above.

I think it would be better to take it in turns on the rocket launchers for each game. Either that or everyone has it as a second class, and switch if you die when there is something in the sky. That way we would be sure to minimise death from above.

Sounds like a plan.

Yeah, I quite I enjoyed it.

I was struggling a bit too. I was quite pleased with how I started, considering it was my first time playing the game in a long time, but in the last few games I was quite poor.

I've noticed that I finish quite high on the leaderboard with a lot of kills, but I also have a lot of deaths, which isn't good at all in TDM.

I seemed to keep getting killed as the game winning kill by the other team too.

Overall, I though it was good. When I was playing there was only 3 of us, so it would be better with more.

That's sounds fair. I'd be worried about my ablilty to actually take things out of the sky, is it difficult? I'd certainly be willing to try anyway.

That's sounds fair. I'd be worried about my ablilty to actually take things out of the sky, is it difficult? I'd certainly be willing to try anyway.

Finding the damn things in the sky can be a pain, especially on maps where there are loads of buildings and obstructions.

I find the best thing to do, if you can, is to get yourself right at the back end of a map and get the bastard thing from there. Doesn't always do the trick, but near as dammit.

Finding the damn things in the sky can be a pain, especially on maps where there are loads of buildings and obstructions.

I find the best thing to do, if you can, is to get yourself right at the back end of a map and get the bastard thing from there. Doesn't always do the trick, but near as dammit.

Next time I'm on I'll have a go with it.

I love the way folks with headsets, me included, go dead silent when the game is going. All you can hear from time to time is someone muttering under their breath or screaming at their TV cause they've just died.

Yeah. Private matches is where I thrive; everyone else has a headset and are all chatting to eachover, which obviously lowers their concentration. They probably don't realise it, but me usually being the only one without a headset gives me a big advantage.

I usually mute people I don't know, but I think I heard a few angry shouts from you, or it might have Brynie. There was one thing which one of you said that I found quite funny, I can't remember what it was though.

Yeah. Private matches is where I thrive; everyone else has a headset and are all chatting to eachover, which obviously lowers their concentration. They probably don't realise it, but me usually being the only one without a headset gives me a big advantage.

I usually mute people I don't know, but I think I heard a few angry shouts from you, or it might have Brynie. There was one thing which one of you said that I found quite funny, I can't remember what it was though.

I was very very quiet tonight compared to when I'm playing on my own with my mic muted.