You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fulham Match Thread

Red Banjo

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep Agger at left back, the Greek and Carragher looked good together.

A good game to see whether Aquilani has a future at the club, let's give him a run, Maxi comes back into the team.

----------------------------Reina-------------------------------

Johnson-------Carragher--------------Greek-------------Agger

----------------Mascherano-----------Gerrard------------------

Babel-----------------------Aquilani-----------------------Maxi

------------------------------Torres----------------------------

That's what I'd like to see. Babel playing on the right, where I think he should play regularly. Maxi seems to be pretty good with both feet, so should have no problems on the left.

I think it is better having Gerrard in centre midfield over Aquilani, as he is better defensively.

But with Insua available will Rafa continue playing Agger out of position?

I wouldn't have thought so.

Maxi will def start and i thought Yossi did enough to keep his place, not that i think he will

I'd go -

__________Reina

Johnson__Carra__Agger__Insua

____Gerrard_____Masch____

Maxi______Kuyt_____Babel

_________Torres__________

Guest Pistonbroke

I hate it when teams play a slightly weakened side as you never know what you are going to get. We should still win this one but Roy Hodgson won't be giving any points away like Sam the taggart cock extension.

I hate it when teams play a slightly weakened side as you never know what you are going to get. We should still win this one but Roy Hodgson won't be giving any points away like Sam the taggart cock extension.

But a slightly weakened Fulham team were comprehensively beaten at Hull - which led to the morons at West Ham lodging a complaint.

I'd expect us to put 2 or 3 past a full strength Fulham at Anfield.

Without their top players - we should be embarrassing them.

We could make up the goal difference on Spurs with a good performance here. And no excuse for the 'continental hangover' as they were away in Europe on Thursday also.

We should win this with comfort, and i think we will

As good as they've been in europe, they've not actually been that great domestically - their away form in particular is dreadful.

We should be turning them over. Team selection matters little, the most important thing is that we get at them from the start with a high tempo.

That's what I'd like to see. Babel playing on the right, where I think he should play regularly. Maxi seems to be pretty good with both feet, so should have no problems on the left.

Maxi is half the player on the left that he is on the right.

Good evening all.

Just thought I'd let you know that I went to watch the team training today and when I got there Torres wasn't about so I think he may not even be in the squad tomorrow? Note I did get there late on so he may have got off, but I doubt it.

Actually forgot all about Aquilani, but am still going with that side. He hardly ever plays anyway so not starting again won't be much of a surprise. My lastest bugbear is Torres being taken off the field everytime he's on two goals aswell, I bet he's straight off the pitch if he scores two. Rafa seems to truly loathe the idea of a hat trick and it really winds me up.

sub guesses : kuyt for maxi, aquilani for masch, n'gog for torres.

Ah and seeing as I'm in a whining mood : there'll be more chance of aliens landing on the whitehouse lawn at somepoint today than there will be of pacheco getting any time on the pitch.

Edited by Red Phoenix

I'm hoping that Maxi finally gets on the scoresheet for us today. If Lucas can do it....

He should do before long, seems too much of a good attacker to go much longer without a goal. Wouldn't be surprised at all if he scores two either. (and is then subbed! ouch.)