You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Orcs.jpg

Good luck to all of us.

Fuck off with all your negative shit, all manager make poor buys.

His record at Fulham in the transfer market was very good.

NEGGED.

Let's stop bashing our new manager and start getting behind him.

very fucking unipiring day

Spurs on the verge of a 28ml+ swoop fro Kjar and Cavenani(sp)

we are on the verge of appointing a manager thats won fuck all baring a couple of Scandanavian titles,who also plays dire football.

Just waiting for Gerrard to put a transfer request in and the mancs to sign another couple of quality youngsters to really fuck up the rest of the day

no true red, all the way, judge him at chrimbo

just coz hes not an old red, or a flashy high profile fella,

perfect low key, old style manager, we have a good team, rafa was shit, underperformed big time with the players he had, god only knows what people saw in him. he spawned the euro cup, with an inherited team, then he spent loads of money on some good players he could not get to play, only good thing he did was torres

Feck me, when God gave you teeth he wasted a good arse.

NEGGED.

Have to say that comes across as a bit hypocritical. Where was this last year when lot's worse than that was fired at our manager?

NEGGED.

Was his record really that good? Seems to me like he performed just about on the level of most managers. Some hits (Hangeland, Duff), some misses (Riise, Nevland, Litmanen).

In his new job he will also be allowed the odd miss. But he is also expected to find world class players for underpriced fees, like Reina, Alonso and Torres. I hope he rises to the challenge.

If we get stuffed by Arsenal, then City Roy's finished. Don't shoot me down for this but I'm fairly sure Everton will finish above us next season. The best we can hope for is a nice league cup, FA cup or Europa Cup run.

Once again, to the Rafa Out brigade, are you happy now??

Blimey how thick are you? Yes I am happy the right decision was made, Benitez failed to do the job he was brought in to do, WIN THE LEAGUE. In any job, if you fail, after six years of trying, you get the sack, regardless of whether you think there is anybody good enough to replace you. You make the right decision first then worry about any consequences after, there is no other way. You don't just say, 'oh we may as well keep them, there is nobody else good enough'. How do you know if you don't try? If you have to go through years of shit managers waiting for the right person to finally arrive then that's what you have to do. If the next manager fails, then he'll be out the door aswell, THAT'S HOW FOOTBALL WORKS.

Have to say that comes across as a bit hypocritical. Where was this last year when lot's worse than that was fired at our manager?

We had five + seasons to judge the man.

Hodgson hasn't even started and people are judging him.

Devastated is an understatement.

Roy is a great manager at the level he is at now, I'll support him no matter my opinions on him.

I just hope we can keep our important players now (whilst also giving a chance to the younger generation)

Blimey how thick are you? Yes I am happy the right decision was made, Benitez failed to do the job he was brought in to do, WIN THE LEAGUE. In any job, if you fail, after six years of trying, you get the sack, regardless of whether you think there is anybody good enough to replace you. You make the right decision first then worry about any consequences after, there is no other way. You don't just say, 'oh we may as well keep them, there is nobody else good enough'. How do you know if you don't try? If you have to go through years of shit managers waiting for the right person to finally arrive then that's what you have to do. If the next manager fails, then he'll be out the door aswell, THAT'S HOW FOOTBALL WORKS.

Utter turgid outright bollocks from first word to last.

The bit in bold - feck me. No no and thrice no. You think about the consequences of the decision first & foremost. If you don't you get a Moores/Parry decision. See how that worked out ?

If you ever feel the need to change your Manager, you look at what you can replace him with then make the change.

You are Christian Purslow. Do I win £5?

People expected Rafa to win the league? Despite having a far weaker squad than his rivals to begin with, then not having nearly the same amount of money. Then having 0 money??? Who's won the league since Rafa has been here, Chelsea, and United. How was he supposed to compete with those? Should they sack Wenger too by your logic?

I've got a bad feeling about Hodgson based on his career and track record which suggests he is not up to the job. He is going to have win a lot of fans over and I feel he has an impossible task and will eventually be left hung out to dry by the backstabbing board when it goes wrong

Stupid post from your first word to your last.

NEGGED.

Harsh. And we have no manager to get behind at present, by the way.

time for action:

Re: Watch out! Cecil's about.

1st post so can't start a new thread.. feel free to copy and paste if someone wishes to do so.. we need to step-up the campaign against the snakes:

Want to Contact Christian 'The Snake' Purslow?

What have we got to Lose?

Express your grievances directly:

this is his email at Mid Ocean Partners, the buy out firm he is still on the Executive Board of:

christian.purslow@midoceanpartners.com *

surely only a buffoon can be this ignorant to how the fans feel?

* as listed and freely available in the public domain