You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW MW Free For All Tourney - PS3

Allan

If people are interested, I am willing to host a private session for a TLW MW2 Tourney on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday of this coming week.

If you are interested, stick your name down here, plus PSN ID if not already in the PSN ID thread.

Can you also stick in your preferred day and times, and by 17:00 Wednesday, I'll see what the most common times are and aim to start then.

Cheers,

Allan (TheDirtyMexican)

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far we have,

Dynamite (TheDirtyMexican)

TK421 (TK431)

RRT (Gazzar) the TSAR

Frankenhooker ( rpa1408 )

Ngog We Trust (Skrtel)

Quite surprised by the lack of interest to be honest, though I reckon everyone's running scared, as they know my skillz are sublime, or is that ridiculous?

I'll be online from around 19:00 tomorrow evening, so if all can make it, we can get the show on the road then, even if it's just a preliminary warm up tournament....

Those who I have not yet added as friends on PSN will receive a request when I get home from my night shift in the morning.

Dynamite (TheDirtyMexican)

TK421 (TK431)

RRT (Gazzar) the TSAR

Frankenhooker ( rpa1408 )

Ngog We Trust (Skrtel)

fobbierowler (fobbierowler) - Friday after 22:00.

I think I can host up to 18 players at once, will double check, so if we can't make up the numbers through folks on here, then by all means, invite yer mates to join in as well.

Just had a horrible thought about an 18 player free for all on Rust, it would be carnage!

That's what I was thinking, but with our game kicking off at 18:00 Thursday, an evening session is still possible.

I'll go with the majority.

Ah right, I didn't know about the earlier kick off time. I'm gonna miss the first half. I'll be up for some COD after the match.

Ah right, I didn't know about the earlier kick off time. I'm gonna miss the first half. I'll be up for some COD after the match.

Sound. I'll be on from 19:00ish tonight, and then just about all day Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I do have to pop to work on Thursday afternoon for a couple of hours or so, around 13:30-17:00ish.

Do you snipe on here as well? You never show as online, or on a thread, but then, BANG, you reply as if you're some sort of forum sniper..... Never to be seen, but make your presence known.