You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TLW MW Free For All Tourney - PS3

Allan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff. Sniping with beer goggles on, this I have to see.

I can hold my own until I'm utterly pissed. Then I start shouting, singing and swearing over the headset.

I can hold my own until I'm utterly pissed. Then I start shouting, singing and swearing over the headset.

Make sure you have one too many drinks then....

I got picked on by a group of snipers yesterday in FFA in terminal, it was not a pretty site.

I was on for about an hour earlier and ripped shit up on FFA, improving my longest kill streak by 1. Only from 13 to 14, but still, it's improvement....

Finished my last game on Underpass with 25 and 7. I was most pleased.

Just when I thought I was improving I got absolutely slaughtered in a FFA earlier, it was brutally brutal!

Just when I thought I was improving I got absolutely slaughtered in a FFA earlier, it was brutally brutal!

Aye, it can be a right fucker at times. I've been done over by so called n00bs in FFA before. Low ranked but superb at the game. I normally rub me hands together when I see n00bs in rooms, but on that particular day, I walked off rubbing my very bruised ego.

Down at a lowly .80. It has been steadily rising from around .67 from a month or so back.

My accuracy is up above 18% now, and I tend to win 1 in every 2 matches I play now. FFA is more 1 in 4.

I'm at the stage you were at a month or so back, my K/D ratio is about .65, but it's steadily rising, because obviously it starts off seriously shit, especially if your new to online Call of Duty, as I am. I'd say over the past couple of weeks, my average K/D ratio has been about 0.9. I've managed to get a couple of good killstreaks, my two best coming in derail; 18 and 17 I think.

It's taken me a while to get into the online play, am starting to get a bit addicted now, but I've still only racked up nearly 1 day and 7 hours of game time.

Guest ShoePiss
It's a bit of a shitter that. We can always try playing with you as the host, see if it's any better.

Worth a try, it would be good to have me in the game anyway as a decent connection doesn't improve my gameplay that much!

Worth a try, it would be good to have me in the game anyway as a decent connection doesn't improve my gameplay that much!

We can certainly give it a shot.

Has to be said thought, I don't see too many Yanks online overnight, mainly Spanish and Dutch. Anyone know if IW have split the public rooms to US, Europe, Asia and what have you?

Back on World at War, there was no end of doodle dandies online overnight.

I'm done for the night, probably. Fucked off with cheating little bastards on FFA helping their mates to get a nuke.

Got me arse kicked in ground war, too many people in one hit, will not be playing ground war for a while.

Finally, the TAR-21, what a shit gun that is.

I will be back on tomorrow, if not later on tonight, which I doubt.

I'm done for the night, probably. Fucked off with cheating little bastards on FFA helping their mates to get a nuke.

Got me arse kicked in ground war, too many people in one hit, will not be playing ground war for a while.

Finally, the TAR-21, what a shit gun that is.

I will be back on tomorrow, if not later on tonight, which I doubt.

How do they do that?