You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cheltenham 2010 thread

paddyberger15

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruby Walsh gets me out of trouble again. He tipped Quevga yesterday and Santuaire today.

Had both these.

Tommorrow I am backing:

1:30

Rivalste to win

and Dave's dream each way

2:05

Alfie Sherin to win

and Ainama + Time Electric each way

2:40

Deep Purple and Albertas run each way

3:20

40 bucks on big bucks to win

Time for rupert and sentry duty each way

Happy betting.

FREE £5 BET ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL - mirror.co.uk

FREE £5 BET ON THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL

89000 text betting

betNOW is the world's first instant text betting service. You can place your bet right this second by text message.

It's easy to use and really fast. What's more, it's completely free and you can use it on any horse running at Cheltenham.

Just follow these 3 easy steps to claim your FREE £5 bet:

1. Text MIRROR plus the name of the horse you want to bet on to 89000

For example:

If you want to bet on Imperial Commander to win the Gold Cup on Friday, text MIRROR IMPERIAL COMMANDER to 89000.

Or if you want to bet on Twist Magic to win the Queen Mother Champion Chase, text MIRROR TWIST MAGIC to 89000 Or text MIRROR plus any other horse name to 89000.

2. betNOW will text you with bet options on your chosen horse. Just reply with your choice A, B or C, etc to place your bet.

3. betNOW will text you if you win and you can collect winnings in cash from the Post Office or on to your credit or debit card.

It couldn't be easier. Go on, text 89000 and betNOW!

Texts are charged at your standard network rate (10p-12p) or from your inclusive texts. Texts from betNOW are free to receive.

Rite of Passage could be kept reverted back to the flat. Possibly being considered for the Melbourne Cup. Peddlers Cross at 16s is the bet in the Neptune for me.

:yes:

ROP is going for the Melbourne Cup now as well. Should have always been the plan.

Anyone who wants a little bet today should consider Palypso De Creek in the second race. Won't go into too much detail but he has a very nice profile for this and looks like he has been kept for it all season. 33/1 at the moment with 5 places available.

:yes:

ROP is going for the Melbourne Cup now as well. Should have always been the plan.

Anyone who wants a little bet today should consider Palypso De Creek in the second race. Won't go into too much detail but he has a very nice profile for this and looks like he has been kept for it all season. 33/1 at the moment with 5 places available.

I've just stuck me free fiver from the above promotion on to this ^^^^

May as well go for a decent win

Made a profit on yesterday's selections thanks largely to Weapons Amnesty.

4 handicaps today make life no easier.

Rivaliste, China Rock, The Hollinwell (I know three bets is cheating)

Ainama, Cross Kennon

Tranquil Sea

Big Bucks will win (5/6 is a good price but I don't do odds on), Tidal Bay EW

Sunnyhilboy, Great Endeavour

Galant Nuit, Ma Yahab

Good luck