You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Callow,cowardly,inspiration sucking Benitez

thompsonsnose

After Carraghers exhortations V Spurs, i wonder what he makes of Benitez' selections tonight?

Good to see him demotivate and bewilder Aquilani so soon after his progressive display v Spurs.

And to a lesser extent, Degen.

Do you see now?

All you loyalists, who happily slag off Babel, and refuse to see what a negative influence this guy is on the creativity in our side.

Dont you see what hes done to countless forwards? He's now doing the same to Aquilani.

You can put your house, every week, on Benitez dropping from the side the very players that shone in the previous game.

The guy is a total psycho.

Who's paying Benitez? The Glazers?

He makes my fucking skin crawl.

The gutless, joyless, clueless, negative, cagey, cowardly ****.

Neg away boys.

Worst.

Boss.

Ever.

No its not a fucking poem.:wallbutt:

Edited by thompsonsnose

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After Carraghers exhortations V Spurs, i wonder what he makes of Benitez' selections tonight?

Good to see him demotivate and bewilder Aquilani so soon after his progressive display v Spurs.

Do you see now?

All you loyalists, who happily slag off Babel, and refuse to see what a negative influence this guy is on the creativity in our side.

Dont you see what hes done to countless forwards? He's now doing the same to Aquilani.

You can put your house, every week, on Benitez dropping from the side the very players that shone in the previous game.

Neg away boys.

Worst.

Boss.

Ever.

Noits not a fucking poem.:wallbutt:

I'm sure Carragher steamed into Rafa's office and said, "What the fuck? You're dropping that Aquilani for that Gerrard bloke whose done fuck all season?".

Do you see now?

Neg away boys.

Worst.

Boss.

Ever.

Noits not a fucking poem.:wallbutt:

A man sharing my thoughts me and you must go for a pint....

Cant wait for Benitez to come out with his controlling the game stuff.

By the way anyone else want to join us for a pint.

Great, now,for once i seem to have captured the mood, and im geting tarred with the JoeyKop twatbrush on all the headers.

I just want Benitez removed from LFC thats it.

Please lets re-focus on what he did tonight.

Do you think hes doing it on purpose?

I do,i think he wants the sack and hes wanted the sack for about 6 months.

This is fucking bonkers.

To be honest most of the Liverpool fans I know , and I'm not an OOT and they mostly are all match going Reds would agree with most of the things in that post.I don't know anyone who I've talked to in in the last couple of months who have got any respect or feelings left for Rafa.It was fucking Wolves, It was Reading, it was Portsmouth , it was Fulham etc etc.I'm just sick of it.We just get worse and worse

Great, now,for once i seem to have captured the mood, and im geting tarred with the JoeyKop twatbrush on all the headers.

I just want Benitez removed from LFC thats it.

Please lets re-focus on what he did tonight.

Do you think hes doing it on purpose?

I do,i think he wants the sack and hes wanted the sack for about 6 months.

This is fucking bonkers.

Terrible performance. Utter shite. But the bit I've highlighted is rubbish. We're all fucked off with that performance but you don't need to write such fucking nonsense.