You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I don't get it.

Unrighteous

Good point Lance, I remember a girl I know telling me they went to the same club as P Diddy, so I asked her if she met him, she said 'No'. No fucking point then

I don't know what the fuss is with celebrities they don't give a shit about you, and I have never seen the attraction of bars promoting a PA by some 'celebrity'.

Good point Lance, I remember a girl I know telling me they went to the same club as P Diddy, so I asked her if she met him, she said 'No'. No fucking point then

I don't know what the fuss is with celebrities they don't give a shit about you, and I have never seen the attraction of bars promoting a PA by some 'celebrity'.

P Diddy!!!

That takes me back to Ibiza few years back. He was on his Yacht with a load of other Cunts and I was shouting abuse at him from the pier.

I basically abused his Music, his clothes and his Yacht. I told him if I could afford a Yacht it would be better than his and then said his Music is as shit as his Yacht.

Wanker.

P Diddy!!!

That takes me back to Ibiza few years back. He was on his Yacht with a load of other Cunts and I was shouting abuse at him from the pier.

I basically abused his Music, his clothes and his Yacht. I told him if I could afford a Yacht it would be better than his and then said his Music is as shit as his Yacht.

Wanker.

You've earned yourself a rep, sir. Well done.

P Diddy!!!

Wanker.

Good point well made.

I don't get it either. Does that help?

P Diddy!!!

Wanker.

Lies. I want video proof of this. Or has it disappeared like your other promised pictures from Ibiza?

I went somewhere today and there were 40k of the idiots doing it.

Were you one of them?

P Diddy!!!

Wanker.

I reckon he was devastated for half a second until he remembered he was a millionaire.

I happened to play a gig at a venue in Leicester Square, on a night when there was a film premier (can't remember what film)

I did walk over and have a look as it was one of these big production premier things, saw Lily Allen posing on the red carpet then walked away. Was interesting to see the scale of it all and the scale of mongs in such a small space. That's about it.

(No screaming people were hurt, I refrained).

P Diddy!!!

Wanker.

I have to spread the rep first, but that is a brilliant story. I hope he realises the error of his ways soon.