You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

Were going to a shit fancy dress Halloween party tonight.

I've told her I'm not wearing fancy dress, I did it last year when we'd not been together too long but fuck off am I doing it this year.

I come home from walking the dog this morning and she's told me I'm going as a gay zombie.

A fucking gay zombie.

I ask her what a gay zombie is and she then tells me she's cut up a pink t-shirt and squirted a load of blood over it.

A fucking £80 pink Paul Smith polo shirt.

Stupid cunt.

• Upvote 3

So, just moved the spare room around a bit as the small freezer in there is cutting out the computer/monitor every time it does it's temp check. When finished, she came in and started going on about the new layout being shit because the washing airer is in a pretty tight space (the clothes still hang). 

When I told her to move everything around how she sees fit and said just calling everything 'shit' isn't helping she raised her voice with, "OH SORRY, AM I NOT ENTITLED TO AN OPINION?"

Fucking hell. 

I've told her I'm not wearing fancy dress, I did it last year when we'd not been together too long but fuck off am I doing it this year.

I come home from walking the dog this morning and she's told me I'm going as a gay zombie.

A fucking gay zombie.

I ask her what a gay zombie is and she then tells me she's cut up a pink t-shirt and squirted a load of blood over it.

Stupid cunt.

That is one hideously expensive jam rag that.

Oh, and if you actually go, just say you are a cast member from The Mincing Dead.

A fucking gay zombie.

Stupid cunt.

Ha ha ha only just read this!!

If you need any late tips let me know!!!