You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

A girl who works for me found out only this week that unicorns are mythical. Because we told her.

We then had to use the internet to prove that something WASN'T true, which is fairly unusual I'm sure you'll agree.

Then, later the same day, the same girl was listening in on me and some guy discussing the film Kung Fu Flid (yes, it exists) and she chirped in with "what's a Kung Fu Flid? Is it like a jedi?"

I then asked her what she thougt a jedi was.

"no idea, but i know they're definitely real, not like unicorns! haha!" was her reply.

She is 27.

Luckily for her she is also hotter than the sun or else she would surely die alone. Probably from just forgetting to breath.

I went the water machine in our work yesterday which has two taps, a cold one and a room temperature one.

One of the women on my team asked me to get her a cup from the room temperature tap.

I asked her why she didn't get the cold water, why did she want the warmer one?

She said it wasn't warm and that it was colder than the water in her fishtank at home.

I then had to point out she has tropical fish and a heater in the water.

To be fair to her she did look embarrassed.

I went the water machine in our work yesterday which has two taps, a cold one and a room temperature one.

One of the women on my team asked me to get her a cup from the room temperature tap.

I asked her why she didn't get the cold water, why did she want the warmer one?

She said it wasn't warm and that it was colder than the water in her fishtank at home.

I then had to point out she has tropical fish and a heater in the water.

To be fair to her she did look embarrassed.

I bet she's been fucking drinking out of the fish tank too.

There's something deeply irritating about the way a woman says "guys". Probably just me but it bugs me in meetings when women get all "right guys"-ey. Shut up.

Oh my stars. I'm just a lil lady, my fragile constitution cannot handle the fearsome outdoors. Who's Leslie? My name is Annabelle van der Graf, and, y'all, I just fall to pieces when the sun shines on my hair ddd

Before I go to work this morning she asks if she can have my card as she's getting her hair cut this afternoon. She tells me it'll be about 60 quid.

I come home tonight and ask for me card back, remember to say her hair looks nice and ask how much it cost.

Oh, well it came to £150 in the end as I had a full head.

A full head? Do you women only have half of it cut or some shit normally?

Before I go to work this morning she asks if she can have my card as she's getting her hair cut this afternoon. She tells me it'll be about 60 quid.

I come home tonight and ask for me card back, remember to say her hair looks nice and ask how much it cost.

Oh, well it came to £150 in the end as I had a full head.

A full head? Do you women only have half of it cut or some shit normally?

Jesus Christ, I grumble that mine costs a tenner.