You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I wants a ticket for the Manc game .

Guest simon

Just wondering if someone wouldnt mind me tagging along to watch us play the Mancs i will pay for the ticket and throw in an extra 10 for the inconvenience i know its a fair bit away but thought i should get there first. Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see why you should get one if you haven't met the loyalty criteria for the game.

I'm just seeing if someone could get me one i ill give them a bit extra for there troubles. Just because i am not a regular match goer shouldn't mean i cant get one. If it was like that then how would i ever become one. I have never had the cash and never had the chance it me working out of the country for years then living in Southend since I left school. Guarenteed if i had more money and i could get tickets i would go many more plus i don't know a lot of people i consider good friends who are Liverpool fans and i'm not one to go out much on my own.

I'm just seeing if someone could get me one i ill give them a bit extra for there troubles. Just because i am not a regular match goer shouldn't mean i cant get one. If it was like that then how would i ever become one. I have never had the cash and never had the chance it me working out of the country for years then living in Southend since I left school. Guarenteed if i had more money and i could get tickets i would go many more plus i don't know a lot of people i consider good friends who are Liverpool fans and i'm not one to go out much on my own.

Yes it should

By going to the lesser games when tickets are readily available. There's been a load of threads on here with spare tickets going for Wednesday's game for example.

People who don't go to the match reguarly and then bag tickets for the big games cause resentment amongst the fans who do go every week. Just bare that in mind Simon before you start asking for a ticket for one of the biggest games of the season.

Because you are trying to dive straight in for arguably the biggest game of the season instead of going to the lesser games to earn the right. These types of games are for regular match goers, not the one timers. Get yourself to a lower level game and people will be glad to help, and I’m sure they’ll even let you keep the extra £10.

EDIT - or basically what Ged B said 5 hours ago.....

Because you are trying to dive straight in for arguably the biggest game of the season instead of going to the lesser games to earn the right. These types of games are for regular match goers, not the one timers. Get yourself to a lower level game and people will be glad to help, and I’m sure they’ll even let you keep the extra £10.

EDIT - or basically what Ged B said 5 hours ago.....

Or buy the tickets for the crap games and sell them to someone else like others do! :tease:

Or buy the tickets for the crap games and sell them to someone else like others do! :tease:

Well anyone who does that should hang their heads in shame. HANG THEIR HEADS IN SHAME..........

I have a mate who tried to flog his ticket to the stoke game for £50, then face value, then £20, in the end he gave it away for free and my mate took it. All so he'd have points on his fan card

You still living in Southend, Simon? That just so happens to be my home town!

You need 12 games from last season on your card to get this one dont you? Should mean they're hard to come by for anyone who doesn't go regularily.

Simon, cant blame you for having a go but it would take the piss if the only game you went to was the biggest one of the season. My Dad wont be able to go despite going almost all the games last season cos i bought his tickets on my card.

members sale will start on twelve, the rest will go to all members, then if any left it'll be a general sale

will be interesting to see how many members had over 12 games, I'll be in the members free for all, not expecting much

I'm hoping that having 12 on your card should more or less guarantee you a ticket. I know the way they sell the tickets is shite but at least this loyalty bonus for the big games is at least one good thing to have come from it.