You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

NFL Discussion and Fantasy League thread

odris

So you saying that wasnt a Pat offside on a play that gave you the ball in the last 2 mins of the half or Drew didnt call a timeout.Face it the Pats have a history of having calls go there way since the Oakland game. Dont worry though if you do anything wrong good old Roger will burn the evidence again.

No I’m saying you’re a whining bitch and looking at your posts in this thread, just reinforces this. We lose because our offence isn’t good enough, lots of our players on offence are too new. 

You have been crying on this thread for the last 2 years, everyone is against you, everyone is out to get you etc. No they aren’t. You brought that crap onto yourselves, now shut up and get on. Christ, not even the small girls around here whines as much as you do.

Rodgers being semi shit cost me about 160 quid tonight.

Had Kansas -8

St Louis +7

Green Bay -3

New Orleans +3

Green Bay could have just kicked a field goal instead of running down the clock, Fucking cheesehead bastards

In all seriousness I thought the Saints played well on both sides of the ball. The Patriots are a buzzsaw coming off a loss though, plus it was at their place. That game happens in the dome and the Saints come out winners. 

Brees was off today, Payton was too conservative for his own good, and the refs didn't like throwing flags on the home team. Even gave them an extra timeout, bullshit all-around but sure plenty of it is on the Saints too.

The Patriots are pretty good, might need to factor that in your assessment. 

Not really. They're a shell of their former self they have a great coach and great QB (who's not even been at his best this season) and then a bunch of cast-offs. The officials held their hand all game, missed a blatant holding call on that last play and I think only called 3 penalties on them in full the whole game. Even picked up a holding flag because "the defender played through it" which to me says "if the defender took a dive we'd have to penalize them ten yards but he acted like a man instead of a pussy so it's no reason for that", in all my years of both playing and watching this game I've never heard of a holding call being picked up because it didn't work.

Like I said, Brees was off today he looked like a kid on a sugar high despite our o-line having it's best game of the season, and Payton had some very questionable playcalling. Most of the loss is on them because if they do their job it doesn't matter what bullshit the officials cook up but it's still a valid point.

I would have been more than happy had i been told we would be 5-1 going into the bye week.

Hopefully we can get a few players healthy and get back into the swing of it come week 8.Some good some bad today but happy with the first 6 weeks overall.Really surprised by what Rob Ryan has done with pretty much the same defense that we had last year.Getting some real good pressure off 4 man rushes and the secondary looks much better.

Most of the loss is on them because if they do their job it doesn't matter what bullshit the officials cook up but it's still a valid point.

Is the right answer. Still 5-1 is better than 0-6 which as a Giants fanis tough to swallow.

Just a blip at the end of the game for the saints. They will be strong challengers this year.