You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One stung me when i was little so i kicked shit out of the nest and killed about 20 of the bastards, we have a silent agreement i think, i don't fuck with them and they don't fuck with me.

I did the same thing with the Pekinese over the road when it bit me when I was 5. I went right over and bit the little fucker back.

I never felt Aki's biceps back tho.

I fucking hate the bastards and, after being infested by a plague of the fuckers while camping last week, now take great pleasure in killing them on sight. In fact I consider myself to be something of a ninja wasp-assassin. That said, they're tricky little twats.

One little bugger got stuck in a bread bag for a day, got itself all wound up (not that they need any winding up) and then stung me on the hand when I got the bread out for breaky in the morning. It fucking hurt, too. I got some vinegar on the vicious wound pronto, but my whole arm hurt like fuck for 24 hours. I am now on a serious fucking revenge mission and have taken out at least twelve since.

My favourite method is to just punch them in mid-air and then stamp on the fuckers while they're down. Death to all wasps.

Last weekend the kids were playing at a friend's house and they were attacked by a swarm of them. Our five year old daughter was stung ten times - one on the lip, another on the chin and the rest on arms and legs. The other kids she was playing with received a similar amount. Lots of tears and screams. It was like an episode of ER.

Even now, a week later, our daughter is blotchy and puffy from all the stings.

Me and the family went to Alton Towers yesterday and we were hassled and tormented by wasps several times throughout the day.

On the way out whilst l was waiting for the kids l noticed about 7 or 8 of the bastards feasting on some spilt fizzy drink near a bin. Needless to say l took my revenge.

Guest ShoePiss

Don't mind them really, they seem to be attracted to the carnauba wax I used on my boat so it's been entertaining flicking them into the water.

As a kid I used to like taking a tennis racket to them outside their nests, also very entertaining.

Last weekend the kids were playing at a friend's house and they were attacked by a swarm of them. Our five year old daughter was stung ten times - one on the lip, another on the chin and the rest on arms and legs. The other kids she was playing with received a similar amount. Lots of tears and screams. It was like an episode of ER.

Even now, a week later, our daughter is blotchy and puffy from all the stings.

Fucking bastards. That's some traumatic shit there, mate. I hope she's OK. I bet you were pretty shaken too. Seeing your daughter in that state can't have been good.

Me and the family went to Alton Towers yesterday and we were hassled and tormented by wasps several times throughout the day.

On the way out whilst l was waiting for the kids l noticed about 7 or 8 of the bastards feasting on some spilt fizzy drink near a bin. Needless to say l took my revenge.

Reminds me of a visit to American Adventure 10-odd years ago. The whole place was a giant fucking wasps nest. These wasps also wore spurs and were rootin' an' a shootin'. It's all that fucking sugar the bins are stuffed with.