You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Battrick X11 style Cricket game..anyone interested?

Right, I'm in, Remmie or Monty, or another Mod, can you sticky this up please.

I've signed up as PB15 and team name is Kerry Packer All Stars

It might be a good idea if, as and when we all sign up, that we post our usernames and team names here so that we all know who is who and try and get games between ourselves until I can create a league of our own.

Here is the link to get signed up...

Battrick

When you sign up, put ENGLAND as the Country and LANCS as the region, so at least we will all be together in the same or similar leagues.

I will try and create a league called TLW Ashes for us all to compete in when I can and I dont mind admining it if there are no other takers.

Once I've read up on it I'll be able to answer questions then, but it looks a decent game mind.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you been allocated a league yet Ste?

I think so. It takes a bit of getting used to, I am going to have to read the help when I get some time. The x11 squad layout is far easier to read than this.

Longballs Longhops (155) shortcut

General Manager: Longballs Online

Region: Lancashire

First Class League: #2 in X.388

One Day League: #2 in VI.121

BT20: #10 in VI.440

Team Ranking: #3709 in England

#12237 in the World

Ground: Longballs Longhops CG

I think so. It takes a bit of getting used to, I am going to have to read the help when I get some time. The x11 squad layout is far easier to read than this.

Team Ranking: #3709 in England

#12237 in the World

Fucking hell this games easy.

I'll sign up over the weekend Roberto.

Consider it stuck like a motherfucker.

I have just signed-up, just waiting for my confirmation e-mail to dive right in. Beware the power of the mighty Chorltonians.

I envisage a season of wickedly spinning dolly droppers from the Ginger Chorltonians and some of my lot ploughing down the wicket trying to deposit them in the River. And failing.

My squad looks fucking terrible, a load of old cunts with discernable skills whatsoever, so pretty similar to X11 in many ways.

I'm thinking I might as well pay that £15 now because I know I'll end up wanting the little bonus features at some point.

Having a squad where every player is that bad that mediocre is a highlight is enough to disarm any manager.

That was exactly my thinking Stu. I reckon if we can make something of it between us, that I'll divvy up the 15 quid for the features aswell, because as you said, when you get a squad where mediocre is a rarity and the rest are classed as 'wank' the game needs some more interest to it.

What extras do you get for the £15?

I think, like the Xpert football game, you get a much wider suite of options to make the game more enjoyable. I've just done it and the very first thing that is really helpful is being able to sort your team by about 19 different qualities. Very helpful when you haven't got a scooby who is what and who is shit. There'll be loads of stuff that makes it better though. For about a quid a month it'll be well worth having; that's a guarantee.

pb15: Kerry Packer All Stars

longballs: Longball Longhops

Stu_Monty: The Chorltonians

Pdool: Doolatron Daredevils

Kopitelewis: Los Outlaws

banger61 : Banger for Six

Signed up to the Lancashire league now waiting for confirmation.

Ok I'm in

Banger for Six (10623) shortcut

General Manager: banger61 Online

Region: Derbyshire

First Class League: #3 in X.141

One Day League: #6 in VI.100

BT20: #7 in VI.850

Team Ranking: #4597 in England

#15359 in the World

Ground: Banger for Six CG

Edit: Fucks sake. I'm sure when I signed up I picked Lancashire League. Shit