You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Seen this earlier and didn't give it a second thought .....

Ribery -> Liverpool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This has gone from 66/1 to 8/13 on some betting exchanges, word coming out of the club from a few people who 'claim' to be 'ITKs' is that it has secretly been tied up, possibly with Kuyt heading in the opposite direction

I seem to remember that B Munich confirmed that they had a bid from an unnamed club but that had been rejected and that the club wasnt one of those being linked

Man Utd

R Madrid

Barca

Chelsea

Arsenal

Maybe the club was ourselves offering Vorinin Bable and a bag of crisps in a swap deal who knows after all we still have our budget intact (whatever that was) and potential for additional funds through sales and player plus cash deals but you would have to ask the question would Rafa spunk all his funds on one winger when in all his time here he hasnt signed one worth a rats bolloxs

I seem to remember that B Munich confirmed that they had a bid from an unnamed club but that had been rejected and that the club wasnt one of those being linked

Man Utd

R Madrid

Barca

Chelsea

Arsenal

Maybe the club was ourselves offering Vorinin Bable and a bag of crisps in a swap deal who knows after all we still have our budget intact (whatever that was) and potential for additional funds through sales and player plus cash deals but you would have to ask the question would Rafa spunk all his funds on one winger when in all his time here he hasnt signed one worth a rats bolloxs

He does kind of look like one though doesnt he.

Rafa's more cunning than we though, it was all part of a masterplan to sneek in there undetected

Over the moon if this is true.. doubt it.

Would you sacrifice losing one of Masch or Xabi for Ribery its a tough one as i think if it did happen we would win the league maybe europe.. scum won it nearly won both last year with fletcher and carrick in midfield using their attacking threat to win games..

Over the moon if this is true.. doubt it.

Would you sacrifice losing one of Masch or Xabi for Ribery its a tough one as i think if it did happen we would win the league maybe europe.. scum won it nearly won both last year with fletcher and carrick in midfield using their attacking threat to win games..

Hapilly lose Xabi to get Ribery as Ribery would win us more games than Xabi and Mascher would save us more games than Xabi

To be cut from 66/1 to 8/13 on, there must have been huge amounts of money for it, more than it would cost to buy Ribery outright!

that graphic everyones showing could surely be photoshopped, where would we get the money to sign Ribery?

Plus not one single mention of this on Sky sports News!

To be cut from 66/1 to 8/13 on, there must have been huge amounts of money for it, more than it would cost to buy Ribery outright!

that graphic everyones showing could surely be photoshopped, where would we get the money to sign Ribery?

Plus not one single mention of this on Sky sports News!

I seen the oodds before they got blocked the graphic is correct

Of course this could now mean that Sheik Mo has got his way and this is his gift to the Kop

Dont you just love the summer

I had heard from an "in the know" mouthpiece that the Club has been sold in principle and that was why Torres, Gerrard, Carra, Benitez all renewed.

Babel, Voronin, Dossena plus £25m cash.

Piffle* though, obviously.

*Has RIBERY 7 printed onto LFC boxies*

I had heard from an "in the know" mouthpiece that the Club has been sold in principle and that was why Torres, Gerrard, Carra, Benitez all renewed.

Babel, Voronin, Dossena plus £25m cash.

Piffle* though, obviously.

*Has RIBERY 7 printed onto LFC boxies*

Toying with my emotions is not very nice. :(

Toying with my emotions is not very nice. :(

Supposedly come from one of Carra's drivers that he uses from coach to hotels, games, out etc

My source, an uber-scouse know it all down (and Ronnie Goodlass's cousin!) the gym told me his mate was at wembley with a few of them including this drive guy; they all got back to the Pool and a few were invited for a few with Carra and his da and bro's who were still out after the Cup Final.

Was told then, Club sold but not confirmed.

All shite, I'd wager.

He also told me during Houllier's time, LFC did a shirt deal with Nike and Coca-Cola and had seen the shirt himself, only for Coke to pull out fearing the global Utd market would boycott coke, Nike agreed and bailed.

Few years later, Nike turn up at utd.

I love these little "in the know" wannabes and the stuff they swear is gospel.