You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dave Usher is a good shout for the Echo. He "writes" about LFC for a living but it might compromise his impartiality given the role is more or less a mouthpiece for the LFC press office.

You probably mean that as well!!!!

Your a grown "Man" less of the Arse Licking!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd also like to congratulate him for his past reports and his new appointment. The Times will benefit from a writer who is tuned-in to grassroots knowledge at LFC. Some of their past LFC-related pieces have been too influenced by players' agents for my liking. There has also been a certain London chattering class superficiality about them.

Missed this, great news for him and in my opinion he thoroughly deserves it. He writes with passion and eloquence and that alone puts him way ahead of the majority of sports journalists.

Another nail in the coffin for the Oldham/Everton Echo

Worst thing for me is that I live about a mile away from the presses but I can only read the fucker online.

It's generally pretty flexible but most mornings it's at 9am.

Speaking of being flexible, I rang the gym the other day as I want to learn how to do the splits, so wanted to book a few sessions there.

They asked what my flexibility was like, so I told them I could do Tuesday's and Thursday's.

Speaking of being flexible, I rang the gym the other day as I want to learn how to do the splits, so wanted to book a few sessions there.

They asked what my flexibility was like, so I told them I could do Tuesday's and Thursday's.

That joke would make Hermes blush, repped.

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Its a sad state of affairs when the only daily paper printed in liverpool is The S*n :(

Knowsley, not Liverpool

Nick Peet is a good writer and seemed like a decent lad at the footy in April. He'd be a decent shout I reckon.

He loves himself a bit though. Bit of a name dropper and seen him out and about in town with David Haye when he was in Liverpool and if he had been a chocolate bar he would have eaten himself. I could imagine him being an even bigger wanker if he was suddenly big mates with Gerrard and Carragher!

He loves himself a bit though. Bit of a name dropper and seen him out and about in town with David Haye when he was in Liverpool and if he had been a chocolate bar he would have eaten himself. I could imagine him being an even bigger wanker if he was suddenly big mates with Gerrard and Carragher!

He was a bit of a name dropper in that article he used to do.

He did seem alright when we played that game at The Academy. Although, he did have on some pretty terrible sneakers.