You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Take the long term view, any business that turns away customers like that wont last long.

life's too short to get this worked up over where you buy your crisps,

You could have said the same thing to Martin Luther King. Possibly.

Imagine if the good reverand had been a member of the GF? He could have started a thread about being made to sit at the back of the bus, Monty would have called him a bullshitter and Unrighteous would have negged him - and history would have turned out different. Not that I'm comparing simon to Martin Luther, but you never know with these things.

2940834.jpg

Some things in life they just don't wanna see

But if simonlfcgreen was livin'

He wouldn't let this be!

Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, segregation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Kick me, strike me

Don't you wrong or right me

All I wanna say is that

They don't really care about us

Edited by Section_31

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they are on the wind up.

Maybe they are fishing poles.

Maybe they're just happy building barriers.

Maybe they're fence poles.

Edit: Actually that's bollocks isn't it. They're fence posts not poles.

Guest simon
Simon, when you go back tomorrow please point the owner of this shop into the direction of this man:

alec_baldwin_glengarry_glen_ross.jpg

He's going to go out of business with behaviour like that.

I fucking hope he does but there is a hell of allot of polish citizens in Warrington so i really couldn't see that happening.

I owe him nothing. I didn't believe him and now I'm a little more inclined to think I should. That's life. It's tough sometimes but he'll be better for these little knocks and blows that life, and I, will throw at him.

I see you're bringing race into it again by calling me a monkey. You should be ashamed. I actually thought about you yesterday. I was playing a game of the sport that shall not be mentioned (I was playing in a cup final in the region of Oldham called Boundary Park...not sure I've dropped that into enough posts just yet) and my opponent reminded me of you. Not just because he was of miscellaneous asian/arab/dwarf descent but because he was shit and I owned him.

I wish I'd known about that, I'd have probably taken the 15 minute stroll down the road to check out the Monty's silky skills. Based on the latter stages of this season, you'd probably have got a shout at a contract for next season if Dave Penney had been there.

Guest simon
Why did you want Polish crisps anyhow? What's wrong with good old fashioned traditional British crisps?

I ,walked past the shop and saw the sign on the door so went in.

I'm not a racist person but i have just been told to leave a Pollish shop because i am English. It's not fucking right they're in my country and telling me i cant enter. All over the walls and doors there is a sign saying No English allowed. I'm now extremely furious and tomorrow. I am going to get them fucking signs removed.

What are your opinions on this?

Is this not Discrimination?

That makes me fucking sick.

Thats why i'm glad i live down here sometimes, hardly any of them YET.

Simon. Get down there and take some photos and get it sent to the papers. I'm really struggling to believe this is true as it is mind boggingly stupid of these Polish shop owners. If there is ever one way to ensure your shop gets burnt out it's to put up a "No English" sign. And as more and more immigrants leave the country they are ensuring that they go out of business. In fact, I know plenty of Poles that wouldn't enter or want to be associated with a shop like that.

Too late! I read a story about this last month, was when they were running the story about some foreign guy refusing to serve people who didn't speak English. They had some girl claiming a Polish guy told her to get out of his shop for being English. :|

I ,walked past the shop and saw the sign on the door so went in.

What crisps did you get in the end though? Did you go hungry or did you get sorted in the end? (The) Asda are doing some ridiculous offers right now on hula-hoops; they are just about paying you to take home bags of multi-packs home right now.

You'll know for again.

I wish I'd known about that, I'd have probably taken the 15 minute stroll down the road to check out the Monty's silky skills. Based on the latter stages of this season, you'd probably have got a shout at a contract for next season if Dave Penney had been there.

Mate, I seriously considered throwing it up on here for Manchester forumites to pop down and support if they fancied it (I actually thought of you and remembered you saying you lived not far away). Then I thought that I really didn't want loads more people to see me stink the place out if I had a nightmare, the pressure was bad enough with the hundred or so people we had there following us.

I didn't stink either, I ruled pretty hard, which is nice (epecially after sucking pretty bad in the semi).

The changing rooms were unreal. Showers not working and shit like that. To think they were at the top level with that shack!