You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

.....when the smoggies get relegated.

Hate that obnoxious chairman (ziege affair), hate southgate (that semi final goal), horrible small time club (how did they beat us this season?) and small time fans (chanting 'Reidle, Reidle' when he missed with a header in the league cup semi after mikel beck had chucked himself to the ground in the second minute of the same semi to get them a pen).

Hope they go straight through the championship into league one!

Anyone else!?

It fucks me me off no end when the likes of Merson go on about how great a chairman Steve Gibson is! How he gives time to managers.

If he was a decent enough chairman he would have seen that Southgate wasn't good enough and fucked him off ages ago. Yes I do hope they go down.

I like Downing actually, looks a good player to me.

Had to laugh at Alan Parry calling them a "decent club with an honourable manager and an excellent chairman" yesterday.

Sometimes this forum really depresses me - its as if people really think that everyone outside of LFC is a ****.

My opinion? - I love everyone associated with LFC and always try to see the positive in them - altho Hicks, Gillett, Parry, Degen, Lucas and Babel and formerly Dossena do test my resolve somewhat!! Outside of LFC there are 3 PL managers who imo are absolutely fine - sportsmen with transparent integrity as far as I can see , namely Hodgson, Zola and Southgate and yet here GS is getting stick. I certainly think he is struggling in the job a bit and if they go down he will probably leave 'by mutual consent' but I do not have a problem with him at all and always find his post match comments to be balanced and fair. Also Gibson imo is to be admired as he is Boro fan who is now the club chairman who has not reacted in the way lotsa chairman do by sacking managers galore - he knows its not the way to a successful club - ask THFC and MCFC and BRFC and many more - altho yes if they do go down he will probably have to look at a change.

Now I am not against abusing people if they deserve it and I would join in if it was (off the top of my head) Ferguson, Alladyce, Mark Hughes, Ronaldo, Ashley Cole, Merson, Keys, Steve Bennett and probably many more, but lets try and recognise that there are at least some good guys outside of our club.