You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The level of intelligence of some United fans..

welsh_kopite

Just thought I would update you on this...recieved a message thing off this guy again, just after United won...I'd love to meet him and smash his face in. I'm sure if they lost I would have had no such message, please please Redmen win the league just so I can abuse the shit out of this guy. Anyway, here he goes again....

hi man. enjoying man united?

fa cup was crap ay :)

tottenham 2day was fuckin bangin.. lots of boucning round the house

ai. i cant leave without a few words abusing the shit club that u suport

weve won the league

i hope u lose int he champions league

oh soz i 4got .your out.....

benitez caled everton a small club - i hate him and always will and you probably do... he never smiles...

cant wait til he gets sacked :)

man united have had many many great football memories in the last 10 years than liverpool will ever have..

please dont bring up the trophies u have won in the 70s. im on about

heres some great man u nited moments im sure u enjoyed more than u enjoyed any other liverpool moment coz lets face it.. liverpool havent had any really good memories hahaha

Giggs’ weaving run, 1999

United were a man down in extra-time of their FA Cup semi-final replay against Arsenal when Ryan Giggs intercepted Patrick Vieira’s pass on the halfway line and swayed around several challenges before blasting the winner and baring his chest. The goal gave United the belief that they could achieve the treble.

eric cantona flying kick - 1995

Signing of Rooney, 2004

bayern munich

Cup treble achieved through two goals in stoppage time against Bayern Munich in the final.

MUTV launched, 1998

To emphasise their ambition and commercial standing, United formed their own television channel, three years before any other English club. Chelsea TV followed in 2001.

Old Trafford expands, 2006

The increase in capacity to 76,000 meant the stadium held 16,000 more seats than any other English club.

ronaldo top scorer - player of the year

etc etc etc etc etc

jst thought id leave a message to you becoz man u are everything liverpool r not

smash his face in. and give that girl a smack while you're at it.

same thing happened to me recently- a week before we played the scum at OT some kid who i had never met sent me a comment saying that we were doomed and that they were going to win the quintuple. 4-1 and i havent heard from him since...but i reckon the bastard will be around soon