You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Wire Seasons 1 to 4 - £9.99 each (delivered).

Kopite

I would hang back on ordering, I think this is the reincarnation of an Asain blag CD/DVD site that got busted several months ago, the name of which escapes me.

I ordered the complete set of Oz from them and it was blag. They are selling region 0 DVD's that speaks volumes, all I'm saying is be careful kids.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Asian DVD sets can be dogshit, I got first 3 seasons of 24 and the insides looked like a GCSE design project.

My complete set of Oz came in a cardboard box inlayed with purple velour and a purple ribbon tied in a bow. It was like bric a brac from a Prince video.

As I posted previously I bought Heroes from Bang CD and it was a totally legitimate copy.

They are also listed on Quidco. They source directly from the record labels.

Quidco - BangCd

I'm not saying they aren't selling pukka dvd's Col, I'm just highly suspicious of the dual region and regionless stuff.

Edit, magicpricing was the name of the site I couldn't remember.

Old news, but I got series 5 from Woolies in St John's Precinct for a fiver the Sunday before last. Was lucky to be in there when they put a "£5 for all DVDs" sign out. Also got Futurama series 3, complete Morse, complete Extras, complete Vicar of Dibley (I know, but it was a fiver!), Little Mermaid set and some shite Mamma Mia DVD for her for the same price.

Contacted them last night and today received this email

Hi

Thank you for your email.

We are awaiting additional stock from our supplier expected to arrive into our Distribution Centre next week and as soon as we receive the stock, we shall process your order. We will also send you an email to confirm that it has been dispatched.

However, do let us know if you would prefer to cancel the order, and we shall process a refund for you.

We are truly sorry for this delay and hope you will accept our most sincere apologies.

Thanking you kindly for your patience.

Ruoxin - Customer Support

Welcome to BangCd

They better not be fucking copies if they ever do arrive.

It's a bollocks site boys. I've cancelled my order and sorted one with HMV for about fifteen notes. The fact that they cash the payment straight away, wheras a lot of other sites take payment when they send it out, makes me think they are doing it as some sort of massive interest scam. Legal but just really snide.

I paid PayPal so I can claim it back easily enough at least.

They have until the 17th, which will be when it should have been delivered by and then I'm going postal.*

*Getting my money back by asking nicely.

Edited by Karl

It seems that they're changing their tune on a daily basis. I just got this Email today:

Hi

Thanks for your email.

We are currently awaiting further stock of the above item and expect this to be delivered into our Distribution Centre during the next 14 days.

As soon as we receive new stock we shall of course ship your order. However, if due to the delay in dispatch you would prefer to cancel your order and receive a refund, please let us know and we shall action your request accordingly.

We are sincerely sorry for the delay and wish to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

Welcome to BangCd

I'm cancelling my order, I'm well pissed off, I've just finished watching season 3 which was immense and have already raped Woolies for season 5 so season 5 is just sat there waiting to be watched!! :wallbutt:

It seems that they're changing their tune on a daily basis. I just got this Email today:

Hi

Thanks for your email.

We are currently awaiting further stock of the above item and expect this to be delivered into our Distribution Centre during the next 14 days.

As soon as we receive new stock we shall of course ship your order. However, if due to the delay in dispatch you would prefer to cancel your order and receive a refund, please let us know and we shall action your request accordingly.

We are sincerely sorry for the delay and wish to thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards

Welcome to BangCd

I'm cancelling my order, I'm well pissed off, I've just finished watching season 3 which was immense and have already raped Woolies for season 5 so season 5 is just sat there waiting to be watched!! :wallbutt:

I had the same email after contacting them so I've cancelled it.

Sorry Col, negged.

• 3 weeks later...