You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The "things that make you realise you're getting older" thread

Section_31

Just bought a new nasal hair trimmer, industrial strength and top of the line. He said it was the Cadillac of nose trimmers but I think he mean a Lex.

Now I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

20210805_151958.jpg

• Upvote 5

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Just bought a new nasal hair trimmer, industrial strength and top of the line. He said it was the Cadillac of nose trimmers but I think he mean a Lex.

Now I find I’m so excited, I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain.

20210805_151958.jpg

That's an absolute fuckin' beauty.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

They scare me I can imagine something going wrong and it turning into a nose blender. I'll stick to scissors and a snooty look.

I was just about to say the same. They can fuck off. I have no desire to look down my nostrils and see the cleaner from Labrynth heading towards my brain

DuxX.gif

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

20210805_151958.jpg

There was an ad on tv the other night for an electric trimmer to use on your balls! Im mean the actual fuck, this guy's going 'We need to take about balls! Look after your balls!'

That thing looks like you could end up with your brains dribble out of your nose if you go up too far! I just pluck em out one by one. Drives the old girl nuts!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There was an ad on tv the other night for an electric trimmer to use on your balls! Im mean the actual fuck, this guy's going 'We need to take about balls! Look after your balls!'

That thing looks like you could end up with your brains dribble out of your nose if you go up too far! I just pluck em out one by one. Drives the old girl nuts!

They're too dense mine, I had them waxed about 10 days ago and it's like Delamere up there already.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

There is one on YouTube suggesting people buy this ball trimmer for their dad or son. Yeah, that's a comfortable conversation. 

• Upvote 3

Hairy bollocks are boss. Years ago, whilst pissed, I decided to have a go at “manscaping”. Pleased with my handiwork, using a Fujifilm disposable camera, I took a photo of my cock and balls. I woke up the following morning, remembered what I had done and realised that I’d lost all my holiday snaps.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

20210805_151958.jpg

Isn't that used in a lobotomy?

20210805_151958.jpg

20210805_151958.jpg

3 hours ago, Remmie said:

There is one on YouTube suggesting people buy this ball trimmer for their dad or son. Yeah, that's a comfortable conversation. 

I don't see the problem. Less awkward than "I hope you like the socks, I was gonna get you a ball trimmer but didn't want you assuming I know you've got balls with pubes on them" 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't see the problem. Less awkward than "I hope you like the socks, I was gonna get you a ball trimmer but didn't want you assuming I know you've got balls with pubes on them" 

I suppose I just don't discuss my dad's pubes with him. I'm such a prude. 

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

20210805_151958.jpg

Looks like the thing Arnie used in Total Recall to get the tracking device out.